My Pandora videos.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
https://www.youtube.com/embed/72eIhSrY5gE?feature=oembed This is just a general look at the pandora console.

I will post several more videos of the pandora over the next few days in this thread if thats ok.Will show temper and picodrive and Gpsp and some applications and some movies playing on panplayer etc.

Just got a new camcorder so might as well put it to good use. ;) Edit.There Are now 8 movies here for viewing in this thread.

Gpsp GBa emu,Panplayer running movies,Pandora overview , Radiotray streaming live radio, Picodrive running Mega cd games and UAE-4all (Video 1) running cruise for a corpse and UAE-4all(video2) running a selection of games.Also new video PCSX-REarmed running ps1 games on the pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video man!

Only thing I would suggest is doing a voice over for when you want to talk gets a little hard to hear you sometimes.

Other than that they look great! Good camera work, and I like how you showed sound on the GBA games.

Keep them coming

Nice vids cheers Wrath. Things like this are the only thing keeping me interested in the Pandora these days :)

Was that a Rodimus Prime I saw in the background?
Yup an original rodimus prime figure.I collect transformers g1 figures Got about 30 or so now.Ive got plenty more vids to come.

Great video man!

Only thing I would suggest is doing a voice over for when you want to talk gets a little hard to hear you sometimes.

Other than that they look great! Good camera work, and I like how you showed sound on the GBA games.

Keep them coming
Thanks putting up another vid now.

If it's of any help, I don't think demonstrating Big Buck Bunny or something under a similar license would cause any problems with that.

As if showing how well a device plays a video for a minute or two can constitute a breach of copyright. If that was the case there would be no tech reviews on the Internet at all because you wouldn't be able to show games, music or software running either.

What a load of crap :angry:

^ Dr. Ashen's had issues with that with his reviews (this is why he so often has to humourously gloss over radio and video features on the tat that he reviews, especially with regard to clips pre-loaded at the factories :lol: ). It really is ridiculous.
worried.gif

I can still remember times when that used to fall under fair-use. These days it feels like you get arrested for whistling a tune.

As if showing how well a device plays a video for a minute or two can constitute a breach of copyright. If that was the case there would be no tech reviews on the Internet at all because you wouldn't be able to show games, music or software running either.

What a load of crap :angry:

Hm, fair use is a very slippery subject. But I think you're right; using a short clip like that ought to fall under fair use, since you're using it for demonstration purposes. I wonder if anyone has tried challenging copyright claims like these?

Huh-huh I was going to propose you to download any random video from TPB or Demonoid instead of trying to make your legally bought DVD work with your other device and making a fair use video back in that thread, but I didn't. As for me, I think what is older than 5 years is sorta public domain, what I watched in cinema I can download and the DVD/Bluray are not media but collectible items for those who actually love the movie.

Back