Release Mutt, Links2 and gCalctool

I had an idea for optimization... Links2 is much faster for web browsing, but can't play Youtube videos. Minitube can play them very well, though (much better than Firefox). So why not simply navigate to a particular video in Links2, then copy+paste the address and watch it in Minitube? (then read the comments or leave a comment yourself using Links2, if you must)

Unfortunately, it seems that the Youtube search button doesn't work in Links2 for some odd reason. It does work if you do your search from Google, though. I have this page bookmarked in Links2:

http://www.usabilityviews.com/simply_google.htm

Simply go down to "video", and do your search there. Then hover over a link you like and press "C" to copy the link, and paste it into Minitube's search bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I updated the pnd_run.sh yesterday.

One of the changes make /mnt/pnd unused.

Would you update the launch script of links2 this way :

Code:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/mnt/utmp/links/usr/lib

PATH=/mnt/utmp/links/usr/bin:$PATH

This way the PND will work with the old and the new script.

Something interesting I noticed: while Links2 displays Cyrillic characters just fine, you can only WRITE English ones. I'm a bit surprised, since it's of Eastern-European origin so you'd expect it to be supported by default. Unless that's something that's just in this particular build?

Back