Mould Creation Time

Hmm, all of this plus Gruso taking on the poor little kittens

hope the pandora proyect doesnt get closed Bcause of any animal conservation org.

i see a ship 2 floor green bus full of people with posters "Save the Unicorns and Yeti" at OP HQ.

wich would be the house of any of the devs?

DroneB Dev said:
Hmm, all of this plus Gruso taking on the poor little kittens

hope the pandora proyect doesnt get closed Bcause of any animal conservation org.

i see a ship 2 floor green bus full of people with posters "Save the Unicorns and Yeti" at OP HQ.

wich would be the house of any of the devs?

And dont forget the mermaids :p

Last edited by a moderator:
the remaining parts are 100% recicled and sold as magic Powder

used for instance compressed and fitted onto the batteries giving
the amazing power and growing mAh 4000 -> 4200->4xxx++

thats why they are tagged Li-Po

its not Litium polimer but Live Pover.

im looking forward how much will the procesor grow up

Sorry for that we might get some serious mould creation news this week its already september 8th. And from this monday on the crew have been quiet usually that means they are busy and thats a good thing :)

Bosbeetle said:
Sorry for that we might get some serious mould creation news this week its already september 8th. And from this monday on the crew have been quiet usually that means they are busy and thats a good thing :)

Or you're being too optimistic and there's NO information to give..

Or im too pessimistic in not having any faith..

or both..

See, it's a vicious circle..

MrBlais said:
Bosbeetle said:

or both..

I keep reading your name as Mr. Blase'....

MrBlais said:
Bosbeetle said:
Sorry for that we might get some serious mould creation news this week its already september 8th. And from this monday on the crew have been quiet usually that means they are busy and thats a good thing
smile.gif

or both..

There's nothing more dangerous than a vicious circle. Except maybe a ferocious square, or maybe a savage triangle?

Seriously - who here has EVER been savaged by a piece of geometry?

Monk said:

Have you not heard of Geometry Wars then? Those shapes can be right vicious!

Monk said:
The Mandelbrot Set is kinda wild and rough around the edges. Seriously, don't touch it, or your finger will be cut into infinitely small pieces. You can't really foresee what it's going to do either, so it's very difficult to tame.

(BTW: all of the above is mathematically correct)

iprice said:
Monk said:

Have you not heard of Geometry Wars then? Those shapes can be right vicious!

Oooh, favourite answer! I should hav eknown better - I haven't played Geometry Wars but I have been aware enough of it to find Grid Wars - a similar free game for Windoze.... and indeed, those shapes are distinctly violent!

Plus, I've had several paper cuts over the years (and expect to have more until my kid grow out of the habit of making stuff out of paper).

Jaja, yea and Geometry has also parents,

the big momma of mandelbrot is Julia

jaja we could make a Full Series with that. "Desperate Geometry"

going back with the mould thing, any ideas if the Machining Process was successfull and OP Team is injecting cases right now

or still adjusting the Mould?

SO, Sept 10th is the unofficial date that the real case will be born. Any OP member have any news? How are things looking? I assume on the 10th is when they actually start the mould injection. Basically preliminary machining should be finished by Sept 9th. Any updates?

I don't think it will be September 10th. Can't tell when yet, since I'm not in contact with the chinese guys (Michael is), but I know they're working on it.
We'll see when it will be finished. Hopefully soon, but I'll never make any estimations again, we know how wrong they can turn out looking back into Pandoras past :)

EvilDragon said:
I don't think it will be September 10th. Can't tell when yet, since I'm not in contact with the chinese guys (Michael is), but I know they're working on it.
We'll see when it will be finished. Hopefully soon, but I'll never make any estimations again, we know how wrong they can turn out looking back into Pandoras past :)
guesses are better then no info...and there was almost nothing that could go wrong now right?

September 10th was the earliest, is it still likely to be done before the 25th?

borgqueenx said:
EvilDragon said:
guesses are better then no info...and there was almost nothing that could go wrong now right?

Stop it...

Back