Mould Creation Time

Monk said:
craigix said:
It's abs+pc.

It's casing hs ground up x86 computers in it? I've hear dof Intel-hate but wow, just wow...

Confirmed: The Pandora's case is made from the shredded remains of lesser computing hardware, and its battery is fueled by the screams of those cursed to run Windows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats Verry awesome!, Craig dos summon the 4000 pandora by suffering the souls of the million noops who died by windows vista installation, and this cost 2months of time?
I have know that the pandora is nothing from this (supermario)world :p

edit: PC = Polycarbonat : PC
ABS =Acrylnitrilbutadienacrylat : My link

How Tough is the Pandora if i may quest? i like to use it when whe drive to the unimog meeting to play emus and homebrew on the long way (only when i dont drive, dont play and drive unimog!) and there is a 12zülinder diesel engine who make some vibrations and some offroad drips schouldnt be the end of the live of the pandora.. is it so tough like the nds? it had cost 250€ by ED, thy must be tought..

It's pretty bloody solid. Probably much stronger than it needs to be, but we shall see who manages to break one first and how...

craigix said:
It's pretty bloody solid. Probably much stronger than it needs to be, but we shall see who manages to break one first and how...

hum.... will it blend?

craigix said:

We'll just have to see if it will blend.. Please don't get any ideas ;)

EDIT: Ha, elwing beat me..

craigix said:

Peter R, of course.

please, dont brick any pandora!, i belive that it is tough, i would be care full whit my 250€ os handheld,
can whe say that wat the nintendo ds survive, suvive the pandora too?

Tobs said:
I think Craig said a few days ago it was about 90% ground unicorn. Can't find a link though...
Are we talking about just the horn, or the entire beast?

I read that the usb slot will be 67% genuine unicorn sphincter, to ensure proper grip of ones periphs...

VRAndy said:
Tobs said:
I think Craig said a few days ago it was about 90% ground unicorn. Can't find a link though...
Are talking about just the horn, or the entire beast?

Just the horn. The screen is made from mermaid scales.

Hmm, that Mix of Polycarbon and ABS seems that wont burn very well, also it will ve hard to file to re-make the profiles.

the ABS usually burns xcellent but the PC comes to a nasty end of blistering and awfull odors, yet excellent 'cos it will resist
a lot (yea the PCarbon is usually called virtually unbreakable plastic yet so hard for re-working).

very well, i might have to make a transfer sheet then instead of laser engraving.

now that i remember i wanted to ask and it doesnt seem very clear

is the pandora going to have any kensington slots? from what i read im confussed what it has is a KS or a Strap Slot?

(also by the way is it going to have a strap? a nice and shinny OP strap?)(sry went out of the topic)

all these questions where because i want to engrave my Personal info somewhere on the OP just in case it gets lost.

craigix said:

Hydraulic_press_3.jpg

whoops

Bosbeetle said:
I think this week will be exciting

:)

any news from the plastic factory? And more importantly what type of black did they go with :D
The black one.

Monk said:
VRAndy said:
Tobs said:

Dread to think where the analog nubs came from.. :-||

Mr Poletski said:
Monk said:
VRAndy said:
Tobs said:

Yeti nipples

Bosbeetle said:
Mr Poletski said:
Monk said:
VRAndy said:
Tobs said:

Yeti nipples

OoO

This explains why Yetis are so rare :( they have all been harvested for our Pandoras and can no longer milk-feed their kids!

We need to setup a Yeti Conservation areas somewhere (no, not a farm for Pandora parts. Not a farm at all - it's conservation I tell you!)

Back