More Xgp Pics

DaveC posted on Aug 19 2005 at 02:05 PM said:
It will be ok for a 3D console but then again if you are interested in this why not just get a PSP? I still think this thing is redundant with the PSP out as they are similar.

Plus analog stick and 16:9 for emulators? Meh.

I agree, this thing's trying to fill a niche that just isn't there. Why would anyone buy something that's lacking both power and commercial support in comparison to the PSP? It makes no sense. The GP32 and GPx2 (or whatever it'll be called) cover the homebrew/emulation bases nicely, so they have their place in the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, considering they are using the Magiceyes MMSP2 for the GPX2, they probably decided to use the 3D version of the Magiceyes (VRender3D) for the XGP. However, if this is the case, then it's a hell of a lot slower than the PSP, and completely useless for anyone outside of Korea (assuming they've not got the PSP yet, or it's a lot more expensive).

They're getting PSP Value pack for 300,000 Won which is a rough equal to USD300 in Korea

XGP will be sold slightely less than KRW300,000.

A meal will usually cost you 5,000~10,000 Won in Korea, and a decent motel would cost you 30,000 Won just for compareson.

Jarska333 posted on Aug 18 2005 at 03:47 PM said:
I've allways wondered, why no gadget maker has made a replacement battery thingie to, say, GBA, which would use some standard Nokia cellphone-type battery.

Replacement batteries for GBA?
http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=6&products_id=2874

I understand it works for the DS if you cut off the two tabs on the side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back