Is This The Xgp

Dang, really shows how many newbies we've got on here, those pics are ancient!

Tsk. No need to bash. The forum is still called "XGP" as far as I see and it's not exactly nice to snide people just cos they missed a piece of news. Be excellent. B)

Lol, I don't mean any offense by it, just shows how new everyone around here is.

EDIT: Besides, I think I remember reading in the original thread that they were redesigning the whole thing, so those pics probably aren't even valid by now. Don't take this as fact though, it could have just been a rumor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it is being redesigned and Craig stop lying please you don't know anything for certain about the XGP but you are bashing the news that it is dead just to loose the somehow small interest to the console. Would you say that if you are going to sell the handheld?

EDIT: I'm sorry, you probably meant the desing is dead not the console. Anyway if the XGP turns to be a decent console do you consider selling it?

Damn Craig
You shouldn't tell people the XGP is dead if you don't know for sure especially considering this is the GP2X/XGP talk forum.

EDIT* I think however maybe Craig was referring to the fact that these designs shown in this thread are dead, I think i misunderstood Craigs meaning
SORRY

ive never seen those pics of the actual console, then again, ive never really been interested int the XGP, came here looking to buy a GP32, read the FAQ thread and found out about the 2X and then went from there...

safe to say the 2X was probably the best £125 ive ever spent, and the best purchase ive made in years

Last edited by a moderator:
Back