More Updates

THX for the update :lol:

and wot about the final assembled demo unit with case, keymat and LCD?

Look at yesterday's update from ED on the Community Blog :)

Spectator said:
THX for the update :lol:

It was mentioned in other new posts that there is a delay on the final case due to a battery size modification. On the manufacturers end. In short, the case needs to be built last & molded for newer battery.

Sorry for lacking link, iPhone.

Peace

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update, things are looking up again. I can't believe I missed this though - half the community knows before I've even posted it on the blog.

Ah well. It's up there for the rest of the community anyway.

If the charge-back does go through and I do get the Pandora, or if it doesn't go through and I find out you never got the money for it, I will buy a second unit or do something on my end about that. As I have previously stated, though I find this situation beyond frustrating I really don't blame the team here for that. I know some others have expected more communication from your end, and I do think that is warranted to some extent but I know this is a very small team of individuals and I'd rather the focus be on the Pandora itself than the banking.

So as long as I get something in the long run from the money I did put into it I'll be happy with that.

Awesome news Chip!

I am glad to hear things are comming along, as I have been holding out on using my Christmas money! I hope to wait and spend it all on a Pandora!

Thanks for the update, Chip. Like others, I'm also curious to find out what these quirks and design changes are in the case (I'm guessing one of them is the change in battery compartment dimensions, but the others?).

Kloplop321 said:
yeah, no rushing, I don't know if the Xbox360 was rushed, but it sure seemed like it did...
Yes microsoft did rush the 360 to get a few months lead time against the ps3 and wii.

as for this news. i will wait till Monday for the email, if it has not arrived i will be emailing you 'team'. i found it very, very bad imho that i had to email them the get the refund email and the the refund deposit. which makes me wonder if i would of gotten the refund if i did not email them...

well they are going to trace my refund on monday too, and I have to use an alternate email because for some reason it wont go through to my main email

truekaiser said:
as for this news. i will wait till Monday for the email, if it has not arrived i will be emailing you 'team'. i found it very, very bad imho that i had to email them the get the refund email and the the refund deposit. which makes me wonder if i would of gotten the refund if i did not email them...
The emails will be sent over the next week or two, so it's a pretty small chance that any one person will get theirs by monday. As for the reorder notification emails, they were sent to everyone. If you didn't get the first one, it was probably blocked on your end. They were not linked to the refunds (they were processed separately) so you would have gotten a refund regardless of the email.

Chip said:
The emails will be sent over the next week or two, so it's a pretty small chance that any one person will get theirs by monday.
I think it is time keep refreshing my inbox constantly. :p
The original post is indeed fantastic news. Thanks for the update!

just remember, their kind secretary is in england and you wont get something until maybe 08:00 GMT at the least (office hours start at 10:00GMT)

Chip said:
The emails will be sent over the next week or two, so it's a pretty small chance that any one person will get theirs by monday. As for the reorder notification emails, they were sent to everyone. If you didn't get the first one, it was probably blocked on your end. They were not linked to the refunds (they were processed separately) so you would have gotten a refund regardless of the email.
This is a real worry for me. I signed up, and received the "pre-order" email about 2 weeks after the pre-order went live. I've not had any email from the team since that has not been part of a conversation that I initiated. I received a refund, but no email - I had to mail the team myself. Given that I have had one email from them, but no others got through, there's no guarantee that I will get the re-order email, is there?

Why would Gmail swallow all their emails bar one? I've been diligently trawling my spam folder since pre-ordering, so they're not going astray in there either. How can I re-order if the email doesn't come through?

Concerned now,

D.

MK1: Blue
MK2: Red
MK3: ???

Call me boring, but I wouldn't mind the MK3 PCB being a classic green color :D

Azure said:
MK1: Blue
MK2: Red
MK3: ???

Call me boring, but I wouldn't mind the MK3 PCB being a classic green color :D
haha should be several colors. no actually i think the actual changes made interest me alot more than the color of the board, since ill probably never see it when i get mine.

Back