All Refunds Not Sent Yet

Got my refund today in Canada. I'm hoping the CC reorder page will make enough noise on the boards to be noticeable.

well looks like i just got my refund too. ugh... however it is significantly much lower than what i had originally spent :eek: yea there is a $89 difference! :angry: i think there is more that is pending though, i will have to wait n see. i will still reorder

As been said repeatedly, it doesn't matter if there's a difference - most of that is due to exchange rate changes. The amount you received still amounts to the original amount in GBP, so this is what you have to pay when reordering. You won't lose anything except any additional transaction charges you might have paid when you first ordered.

I got my credit card refund and reordered today via bank transfer for $30 , and sent the same sum I was credited .
I live in Nevada U.S.A. So now I will wait till I get a re-comformation email stating that they recived my funds again ..Boy I hope this part goes smooth so I can just sit back and wait for my Pandora ..Bud

sverm said:
Got my refund today in Canada. I'm hoping the CC reorder page will make enough noise on the boards to be noticeable.
Chip posted somewhere in the last week or so that when the reorder link is available, it will be very obvious. I think he said it as he closed yet another "When will the reorder link be up?" thread. He may have even used caps. :eek:

I don't know whether that means it'll be stickied, or in the blog, or highlighted with a <blink> tag, but I'm faily certain it'll be hard to miss. :D

p.s. Please don't use the <blink> tag. It's annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe an idea for Craigx or whoever is doing the reorder pages:

put the international page online first to avoid further currency fluctuations...

greetz from the eurozone *grin*

Polossatik said:
put the international page online first to avoid further currency fluctuations...
Putting up UK page first allows them to make sure it's working alright, w/o the added worry of forex backlash right away.

omg, 27 pages X.X
i cannot honest digest all the information....
so...being the "newb" that i am,

if i received a refund email and didn't receive a refund or a reorder email,
does that mean i don't have to do anything for my order? :wacko:

ange said:
omg, 27 pages X.X
i cannot honest digest all the information....
so...being the "newb" that i am,

if i received a refund email and didn't receive a refund or a reorder email,
does that mean i don't have to do anything for my order? :wacko:
No, you'll likely receive a refund and will have to reorder. Many people are 1 month out still waiting. And the refund e-mail is not out yet as there are still payment options in flux as the sticky http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=45767 mentions. Although some people are stating Xoom is an interesting possibility, I think it introduces yet another link in the chain that could break. Personally, I'm going to take the hit and send a cashier's cheque. The hit I take is a hit the Pandora team won't have to.

Ohio, USA, and still NO email and NO refund. Nothing, nada, zilch.

Are ALL US CC orders being refunded? I.e. is it inevitable that it is coming? Is ther ehope they won't need to refund? Seems odd to have NO word for this long.

The Bank may be taking long ... but something just isn't right.

Back