More Pandoras soon at the shop!

Don´t worry about it, it is perfectly understandable. Correct would be "they are" or "they´re" although I hardly see that last contracted form being used these days.

Your English is way better than my Dutch. ;)

Fascinating that there is still a demand for old Pandoras, I thought everyone who want's one now hase one. ^^"

Hm, I wonder what's my old CC Pandora is still worth.

Fascinating that there is still a demand for old Pandoras, I thought everyone who want's one now hase one. ^^"

I know several people that wanted one until they saw the price.  They would probably be interested in them if they could get them at a price they feel is more acceptable.  I am sure there are many out there that would want one if they knew about it and could get their hands on one.  There are still people looking for old palmtops from the 90s, some of which still go for $$$ (I wouldn't mind adding a few more to my collection).

Pandoras are still really great tools/toys, and the Pyra will do even more for me.

I personally wanted something small enough to fit in my small shoulderbag, where I can check my emails and browse internet, featuring a physical keyboard, and fitting my budget (300 Euros).

As a bonus, it even plays games relatively well thanks to the keyboard and nubs :)

Ok so these are the last pandoras ever made?

Im a original pre order customer - still waiting to get my Pandora. I even paid som extra money to evil dragon over the past years.

will I one day get a Pandora?

Another original Pandora purchaser here (though I've never seen a Pandora nor a voucher towards a Pyra). Although I personally am a little bitter (details not really required) ED seems to both more approachable and more credible than Craig ever was. Keep the faith!

I see even my avatar survived! I wonder if old wallpaper submissions survived too?

Cheers,

Monk

Another original Pandora purchaser here (though I've never seen a Pandora nor a voucher towards a Pyra).

Nice to see you back here, Monk :)

Well, if you are on that huge list Craig sent to me, then you got various emails from me regarding the future about two years ago.
That list still exists, and everyone on there can get a Pyra for production cost price.
Those vouchers will be handed out when the unit is ready to be bought (means: Sitting in my shop, ready to be shipped), but I will have to limit the vouchers per batch.
Thanks to Craig, the list is still huge - a lot bigger than I ever expected, and if I wouldn't limit the voucher and everyone would buy one unit, I wouldn't have enough capital to produce the next batch. :)

I've... holy crap, I honestly forgot the Pandora was a thing. I first ordered one back in... 2006? 2007? I think? Placed a big order for the pandora, the carrying case, TV cable, the WORKS. Then I went back to college, and forgot about it. Never got my order, but that... wasn't an issue until I was reminded this thing existed due to the forum migration. Hrm. I assume EvilDragon's the go-to guy for info these days?

ED's been the go-to guy for quite some time :)

I bought a whole bunch too - did you also, for example, buy a spare battery? Lol - the enthusiasm of youth (well, it feels like that now)

ED - I've no idea if Craig included me in his list (his business practices appear to have had some flaws) but you and I have communicated from time to time - usually when I was struggling to get forum access!

Ta

ED - I hope craig included me on his list he gave you. If not I'll try to dig up the email that I have confirming that I bought my pandorastuff back when I did.

any idea when more might be added to the shop, i was keen to buy one the whole time i was on my holiday only to find they were sold out when i got back aha ;)

Is it safe to say that they are completely gone forever? Like, as in not a single one left?

No, we still can make some. I wanted to put all of them in the shop at once though, but maybe I'll put them in as we build them.

I would hold them until you have as many as possible to sell, within reason. Having more in stock at once means more people get a chance to pick up a unit, even if they don't check their emails immediately.

I would hold them until you have as many as possible to sell, within reason. Having more in stock at once means more people get a chance to pick up a unit, even if they don't check their emails immediately.
Easy to say when you don't want to buy one haha. I've been watching for a month or so for one to pop up on there, I was under the impression they had been totally sold off.

Is there any kind of an ETA for more Pandora's to be listed in the shop?

Last edited:
Easy to say when you don't want to buy one haha. I've been watching for a month or so for one to pop up on there, I was under the impression they had been totally sold off.

Is there any kind of an ETA for more Pandora's to be listed in the shop?
ETA? Probably not. But if ED finds the time to build more, he will. You know, they are busy with the Pyra.

I think when the pyra is out there be a couple of Pandora's to buy here on the forum.
When i have the pyra i sell my 1 ghz pandy ;)

Nice to see you back here, Monk :)

Well, if you are on that huge list Craig sent to me, then you got various emails from me regarding the future about two years ago.
That list still exists, and everyone on there can get a Pyra for production cost price.
Those vouchers will be handed out when the unit is ready to be bought (means: Sitting in my shop, ready to be shipped), but I will have to limit the vouchers per batch.
Thanks to Craig, the list is still huge - a lot bigger than I ever expected, and if I wouldn't limit the voucher and everyone would buy one unit, I wouldn't have enough capital to produce the next batch. :)

Hi ED,

How can I get to the front of that list and get a first batch in shop voucher?

This hasn't been a great expierience for me I must say, the first time I paid the exchange rate was good for me, then Criag had some banking problems, refunded it, but the exchange rate went the other way, so when I paid AGAIN, it cost me more, because I lost money on the reimbursment and the repayment. Then I lost that altogether.
I do appreciate that you are trying to help the community, but I can't help feeling quite screwed through the whole process, nor can I understand where the money ended up except in Craigs pocket, which is criminal!

Thanks again for the great Pyra project, I can't wait to hopefully, maybe, fingers crossed, actually get one before I am too old. :)

Back