More Pandoras soon at the shop!

Ok so these are the last pandoras ever made?

Im a original pre order customer - still waiting to get my Pandora.  I even paid som extra money to evil dragon over the past years.

will I one day get a Pandora? 

Im a original pre order customer - still waiting to get my Pandora.  I even paid som extra money to evil dragon over the past years.

These units going on sale are refurbished, the Pandora is end of life and no new units are being made, mostly because some of the parts just can't be made anymore. I'm not sure what extra money you gave EvilDragon over the past years, if it was to a Rebirth or 1Ghz and you paid the difference from the pre-order price and the current price of the Pandora, you should of got one like everyone else. Right now if you can prove that you are an old Craig Pre-orderer and didn't receive a unit, you should be eligible for a voucher for a discounted price on the Pyra when they come out. Outside of that EvilDragon has no commitments to those who ordered from Craig. 

Cables have arrived!

New Pandoras and the cables alone will be available from Friday on!

Is there anymore going to be made? Please i just heard about them yesterday from Ashens on YouTube and i really would like to get one.

We are still working on them, yes.

It will take a while, and it won't be many, but we've not met the end of them yet.

Hm? What extra money did you pay for the Pandora?

Did you do a cross-upgrade? Then you should've gotten it already.

I guess he means he donated some money while we were using the donation mechanism to enable deliveries of non-upgraded Pandoras.

Out of interest, do you have any stats on how many people who decided to wait got a pandora through that mechanism?  I expect it was only a dozen or so out of a queue of hundreds at best, but that still means some people got an absolute bargain.

dam really $70 in shipping for pandora guess i will just have to wait for pyra but how could i pass up a 1ghz mega pack ordered lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebirth megapack just ordered ! Shipping was 100 euros to Japan oO But at least everything should arrive safely :)

dam really $70 in shipping for pandora guess i will just have to wait for pyra but how could i pass up a 1ghz mega pack ordered lol

If kirkanos cancel his order, I'm OK to change my order from rebirth to 1GHz :)

Rebirth already out of stock ... "that escalated quickly" :D

Just a question about difference between Rebirth megapack/1GHz megapack :

According to dragonbox.de, Rebirth megapack weight is 1.6Kg while 1GHz megapack weight is 1Kg.

What are the items/features differences between them ?

Damn. Created an account just to ask this: Are you planning on selling more? Unfortunately I only heard about the beauty (Open Pandora) some days ago,

More Pandoras (rebirth) in stock as promised! Thanks. Ordered one :)  

Edit: Btw I tried to get the Mega pack. It's not available :(  probably because the SD Card is not in stock..

vcl8d.jpg

Back