Moderator titles

3_bit

I've noticed that none of the Mods seem to have the supporter tag under their name. Is this because they haven't donated or is it just the way Moderator is set up that doesn't let the tag be shown? Also, it would be pretty nice if we could get an "Ask Moderators Questions" forum.

On a related note, can people who donated via PayPal get that supporter tag too? :p (I'm sure they'd have to request it)

Last edited by a moderator:
The supporter tag is a rank like Moderator.. I was ranked supporter and had a supporter badge, but it got replaced with the moderator badge when I was given moderator status..

The supporter tag is a rank like Moderator.. I was ranked supporter and had a supporter badge, but it got replaced with the moderator badge when I was given moderator status..
hum, sorry for the slight offtopic in a really wrong section... but how did you get "Sarcasm Dispenser"? I'm really jealous...

The text above your avatar can be edited from your user control panel :)
The text below it indicates which group you belong to

hum, how can you bear with us?

Please give me a supporter tag.. I've donated money multiple times and advertised a bunch.

^Would need Mr. EvilDragon to do that.. Mods don't have authority to change that kind of thing.

Also, it would be pretty nice if we could get an "Ask Moderators Questions" forum.

So tell me.. What would you ask us? 
I would want to ask you all questions to find out how TrashyMG became a staff member at around 2700 posts, but you have 700 posts and are a mod. Also, what is your picture of TrashyMG? 

It's Crow from the Late 80's/90's TV show Mystery Science Theater 3000. Crow happens to be my favorite character from the show. 

Wally, while he doesn't post much he's been around forever and like me started at the original Pandora forum on the GP32X site. Not sure if there was any Sony connections to getting into moderation.. I was kind of suggested as a moderator and accepted the position. 

It would be very strange to become a mod based on post count :D

Is there by chance a big red button that says "BAN USER" next to all of our names when you are logged in, with a custom-made animation of your avatar hitting it then cheering? I would like to see screenshots of this.

Is there by chance a big red button that says "BAN USER" next to all of our names when you are logged in, with a custom-made animation of your avatar hitting it then cheering? I would like to see screenshots of this.
There isn't :(

whatamodsees.png

But we're all pestering ED to enable this feature of the boards :D

Is there a leaderboard only you can access with all the staff and the number of banned members next to their names? I imagine the hilariosity of it would take out some of the stress of being a mod (if this was the kind of forum that needed extreme moderating). Or perhaps the way you guys get promoted is through a quickdraw of who can ban the opposing moderator faster? Come to think of it, there should be a game about moderating.

Back