Dingoo A320 Forums

Guyfawkes

Certified Idiot :)
Website
www.emuholic.com
I was told last week that a few people wanted a Dingoo forum here but it was falling on deaf ears so I created a forum on emuboards for the Dingoo A320 which you can find at

CODE
http://www.emuboards.com/invision/index.php?showforum=110

There are two forums for now (more once theres enough posts), the first is for any News such as new releases of software etc. Any new topics posted there will be hidden until approved by a moderator as the news goes to our front page for everyone to see, once approved any replies can be made as normal.

The second forum is for all other discussion. For the moment everything can go in one forum until there are enough posts to warrant additional forums such as Emulators, Development etc.

Guest posting is allowed on the forums, I would recommend registering to use the other features such as PM etc. Both forums are set up to allow file uploads for registered members, please do not abuse them with junk :)

Also, if there is anyone interested in being a moderator please PM me here as I will be checking your posts here to see if you are any good :)

Any questions? let me know here or on my forum. Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back