MK802+ Android TV Stick $39.99 with free shipping!

selma

Still Fresh
Saw this from slickdeals, thought it is a good deal:

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/In-Stock-MK802--New-Version-Android-4-0-Mini-PC-IPTV-Smart-TV-Box--Allwinner-A10-DDR3-1GB-RAM-4GB-ROM--Better-Than-MK802-307558.html

Android 4.0

Allwinner A10 w/ Mali400

4GB Storage

1GB of ram

802.11 b/g/n

It comes with:

HDMI cable

USB cable

AC adapter

English Manual

It also includes some bonus items:

4-port usb hub

usb 3d sound adapter

This is a very good price for the MK802. Even better when you consider the extras.

pretty good yeah, what's the extras though?

I think I prefer this to the newer mk808 just for the built in HDMI port, being able to carry just this and not rely on having a cable to hand is a major bonus. More appealing for me to have that then the newer 4.1 OS version

tempting

^ you could always get a cheap male to male Hdmi adapter for the mk808. Problem solved?

Personally I think the dual core alone makes a huge difference in performance over the mk802. The jelly bean os is also a major plus.

The only negative against the mk808 is that Linux still hasn't been ported to it.

i use a usb hub with my mk802, if i had the built in hdmi would be tricky to place the hub, (i.e. would still need another cable this time for the hub)

tempted by the dual core mk808

Strange that theses bots account are still active...

I got one of these arrive through my door the other day, pretty decent I thought, especially for the low price [just under £25 with p&p inc.]

Came with a couple handy adaptors

This USB to multi female USB, which I have my wireless dongle in at moment for my k/board with built in mousepad.

3a4457da3bce151a4ff42daa59f5e608.image.150x80.jpg

This USB to headphones/mic

P10726934.jpg

Had a little go on the YT app and it seemed pretty good, little wait at initial video load then played fine. Watched a few IGN vids and they were crisp.

Good for getting browser and YT alone onto my telly, will put a digital radio app on there, not sure what games I might use, wondering if a wireless gamepad would work and let me get on some emulators with it - that would be ideal.

If it doesn't have bluetooth I'm not sure a wireless gamepad would work, Android doesn't have usb bluetooth stick support afaik. Unless they do and I'll promptly take my foot out of my mouth. A USB gamepad should probably work fine, depends on the model I guess. FZERO, did you buy it from the geekbuying.com site linked in OP? It's a great price, but only one review so I'm skeptical.

yeah I did, far as I can vouch they are legit.

mine arrived couple week after ordering.

can't go wrong with that price really eh, about 30 quid all in inc. post

What do you mean ?
look at all selma's post... all she did was making two new thread about new hardware sold on the same shop, and drop some positive review on items posted by another bot from the same shop... that seems some really strange behavior, doesn't it?

What do you mean ?
look at all selma's post... all she did was making two new thread about new hardware sold on the same shop, and drop some positive review on items posted by another bot from the same shop... that seems some really strange behavior, doesn't it?
Good point , but I mostly hangout in the off topic and other consoles even though I do own a Pandora ... Ok I see your point .

Back