(Menu) Graphics And Music Wanted For Panjoust!

Hi, I'm well up for doing some music/sfx for the game, I'll need to hear what's done so far and see what direction the art style takes, but yeah pm me and I'll start, cheers :)

Just wondering, would you like the walls/platforms in any particular style, i.e. steampunk, cyberpunk, Elizabethan, grunge, etc.?

Hi, I'm interested in the music side of things. Would love to give it a go! I'm a Creative music technology student and have touched on game music and 8bit music but haven't done a lot.
Here's a link to my website where you can listen to some of my music... My link if you're interested let me know and we can discuss what sort of style to go for...
nick@may88.co.uk

Nick May said:
Hi, I'm interested in the music side of things. Would love to give it a go! I'm a Creative music technology student and have touched on game music and 8bit music but haven't done a lot.
Here's a link to my website where you can listen to some of my music... My link if you're interested let me know and we can discuss what sort of style to go for...
nick@may88.co.uk

Awesome music! You're very talented.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright everyone. First af all: Thanks for the absolutely great reaction, from the graphics and music front, and the general forum readers!!! I never expected this would go as fast as it is currently going.
Second: I've been so busy replying to everyone and discussing things (oh, and the regular job...) that i hardly got to do any coding last few days. Sorry! :rolleyes:

I never expected to say this at this point already, but i think all designer/artist positions are filled right now. I don't want a too large group of people with possible conflicting styles to work on this at this point, and as you can see/hear it's a very talented group of people that has stepped up (not talking about myself here:p). With confirmed: Pokeparadox as the man behind the framework (and my lifeline when i don't understand what's going on code-wise ; ) Dragons_slayer on the characters (and other sprites), Amigo Bandito Cruijente for Main menu, backgrounds, and probably a whole lot more, and me doing the game code, and hopefully keeping things going.
Music wise: i've approached the ppl i would like to take part, expect to have some news on that soon.

Nothing bad about the other people who posted here or messaged with concepts. Loads of great stuff there too, but i had to make a choice for the main art (weirdly enough :blink: )

Lastly, i think this discussion should move to the Panjoust topic in the developers corner. This topic was only made to raise artists attention, and that goal has obviously been reached. Dont hesitate to post in the Panjoust topic there with ideas, even if you are not a developer yourself. I really appreciate every thought, although i might not use every one ;)

Going to implement all the good stuff now, Later, and Cheers!!

I understand your point with artists, please remember if you need me I'm here! Just keep in mind I'm not so good with making things as I am pulling them apart and putting them together into something new ;)
Also, I downloaded Panjoust and opened some of the sprites in GIMP. Impressive! Keep up the good work everybody.

Back