Mame Wish List

danboid

There are a number of games I'm certain the 2X can handle that I'd love to see added to MAME, the first ones that spring to mind being

Vendetta

Pitfighter

Crude Busters / Two Crude Dudes

Splatter House

WWF Wrestlmania/ Wrestlefest

Assault

Simpsons

Legend of Hero Tonma

Aliens

Super Contra

Those are the ones I miss the most and every one is emulated in xmame and I'd be delighted to see any get added to GP2XMAME

Didn't arcade games used to be so interesting? I didn't know it at the time but Hard Drivin' was the beginning of the end of the arcades. Hard Drivin' begat Virtua Racing begat Ridge Racer, Daytona etc and since then the arcades has been dominated by driving games

Hat Trick
udaman.gif

hattrick.jpg

danboid said:
Didn't arcade games used to be so interesting? I didn't know it at the time but Hard Drivin' was the beginning of the end of the arcades. Hard Drivin' begat Virtua Racing begat Ridge Racer, Daytona etc and since then the arcades has been dominated by driving games
Thanks to consoles, people play the more interesting games at home. Racers are good in arcades because it is cool to have an actual wheel in your hand while driving. Arcades (where they even exist) tend to have games that require more than a joystick and 6 buttons to play these days.

I miss the old arcade atmosphere though. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
AtracPlayer said:
I'd like to be able to play the Simpsons on the '2X, but is it possible? :huh:
You can play the C64 port on vice but it wont look or sound as nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Back