Release MAME EX - Final Release

Click on the link that StreaK provides, then click on the "Wall" link that is right below the Pandora icon.

You can see the links that contain the pnd's on the page without an account.

Last edited by a moderator:
How good are Golden Axe 2 Revenge of Death Adder and Outrunners on MAME EX?

gameover.png

i was edited only configuration of mame and adjusted an EX Launcher for it. Nothing was really changed in MAME.

Last edited:
@Geca he didnt adjust the MAME source for this he just added his closed source front end (the EX front end) which means you wont be able to compile this version yourself (at least not with the EX front-end)

Am I doing something wrong? I've got the full ROM set for this version of MAME but everything runs very slow, stuttering sound etc.

I tried Donkey Kong, Gauntlet & Outrun before I gave up & went back to playing other things.

You might want to give MAME4All a try, it runs a lot of older stuff full speed no problem, no overclocking. You could try overclocking MAME Ex for some improvement, but for old retro stuff, MAME4All is pretty clutch IMHO.

i like mame ex. it is possible in future we have new release ?
Seems highly unlikely at this point. Streak has left the community and removed his facebook page. As a consequence all his software is now unavailable.

Was there any announcement of this from Streak? Or did he just slip quietly away and close the door behind him?

Was there any announcement of this from Streak? Or did he just slip quietly away and close the door behind him?
Apparently he mentioned something to the mods, but I have not seen any public statement by Streak himself.

Source:

He notified some mods privately. He had private reasons which he did not want to discuss, and we respect that of course. It is disappointing none the less.

Back