Look here! Another Pandora 2 poll just for you!

What do you want to know about Pandora 2?

• All i really care about is SD (mini, micro, full, mega, tiny, everything SD). I know Pandora 2 succe

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I think i would like to know more about processor, video, openness, screen size, dimensions, keyboar

Votes: 24 85.7%

• Total voters

Gausen

This is a joke about the things I've been reading for a week now in the forums.

Can we move on? Can we have the fun back? Please?

Last edited by a moderator:
joke or not where the p2 innovates is what interests me.I get the sense craig is trying something different here.I never post much in p2 section cos its all speculative aside from craigs posts.

I would love to talk about BOTH things. Obviously I have strong opinions about the card type that goes into the next unit.

However, we don't have a lot of other terribly specific information to talk about.

Meanwhile Craig is laughing at this ordeal while secretly designing the Pandora 2 entirely from microSD cards.

EDIT: Thinking more on it, microSD cards DO tend to contain entire 32-bit ARM microcontrollers (cite: http://www.bunniestudios.com/blog/?page_id=1022), so I suppose one could in theory make a computer entirely out of a card or two... =P

joke or not where the p2 innovates is what interests me.I get the sense craig is trying something different here.I never post much in p2 section cos its all speculative aside from craigs posts.

That would certainly be interesting.

I for one would like to hear more about our newly adopted God SD Card, his son Mini SD Card and his adversary Micro SD Card. :p

I think God SD wants it's FAT tables written in stone, so that would make Pandora 2 a lot heavier :p

I would love to talk about BOTH things. Obviously I have strong opinions about the card type that goes into the next unit.

However, we don't have a lot of other terribly specific information to talk about.

That's right. It's just i don't know what else can be said about SD cards that hasn't been said during the last days ;)

Meanwhile Craig is laughing at this ordeal while secretly designing the Pandora 2 entirely from microSD cards.

EDIT: Thinking more on it, microSD cards DO tend to contain entire 32-bit ARM microcontrollers (cite: http://www.bunniestu.../?page_id=1022), so I suppose one could in theory make a computer entirely out of a card or two... =P

Oh yes! That's interesting! A cluster of microSD controllers in the palm of your hand, i can feel the power!

Where's the option for "Product 3 is what I want more info on"?

You are right, we need another poll. This one is flawed :p

I'm looking forward to look back at all these discussions in like 3 years and see people complain there still isn't a P2.

I wouldn't expect anything else, really.

I'm looking forward to look back at all these discussions in like 3 years and see people complain there still isn't a P2.

I wouldn't expect anything else, really.

Then you are ignoring all the improvements that have been made lately, and are not willing to see that the production process is not the same as it was before.

Apples and Pears.

Back