London riots!

The veneer of civilization is thin on some people.

0VFZB.jpg
^

What. The?

This is what happens when you (the Gov't) ignore a very large and steadily growing underclass of people that won't work for a living and still feel entitled to all the perks of modern society. Eventually you reach a tipping point and... bang. This could have been avoided, but we palmed off our parenting for an entire generation on TV and Video Games[1] instead of being hands-on parents. This is the result.

D.

[1] NOT blaming video games here, but more the parents that used them as child pacifiers rather than taking an interest in their child's development.

I stand in solidarity with the people in the streets.

So you're a sub human animal then, like them?
Not exactly. There has been protests happening in the UK for weeks. Teachers, working people, students. I'm not for looting, but what do you call it when Wall Street steals trillions? Is that human?

Yeah there's a massive difference between peaceful protesting and rioting/looting. I think you could've done with more clarity in your first statement!

We should all look back at the wise words of the late great politician Kenny Everett .... "let's round them up, put them in a field, and bomb the bastards"

to be done "in the best possible taste" perhaps? Kenny was a LEGEND! Thought he was hilarious when I was a kid, in recent times when seeing the odd tribute show to him or looking up some of his stuff online I've come to the realisation he was also one smart cookie. (Not too sure about the "lets bomb Russia!" statement tho lol).

/offtopic

as someone has already said this is clearly the fault of the government for letting the soft welfare state thing go on too long, benefits should be for those who really need them such as the disabled and minimum wage families who get shafted by the taxman at every budget, not so layabouts can sit on their backsides and use taxpayers money to buy their spawn iphones and the like. Not that the government is any good with taxpayers money - "Sorry no money for hospitals, we're putting on the Olympics don't you know...."

There has been protests happening in the UK for weeks. Teachers, working people, students. I'm not for looting, but what do you call it when Wall Street steals trillions? Is that human?

You'd be lucky to find a single one of these rioters who ever held (or wanted) a job, or could even tell you who the PM was, let alone make a coherent political argument for their actions. This was a snowball effect, when a handful of morons realised that 'sensitivities' in a particular community following the killing of a local in a contentious gang-related operation made the police reluctant to act decisively - this weakness quickly spread by social media and mobile messaging and the result was a free for all in the safety of numbers.

Just now a 16 year old has been arrested in Glasgow, for trying to organise a looting session via facebook tonight. Guess he wanted a free 50 inch Plasma and some trainers too, just needed a few hundred like minded mates to carry it off. 2 other teens in Kent nabbed doing the same.

The massive Sony warehouse that was torched was apparently set alight by a handful of kids on bikes - after they'd started the fire to mask their making off with whatever they could carry.

Look at all the targets - Electronics stores, sportswear outlets and easy cash targets. Not banks, government buildings, schools or anything with a whiff of righteous anger about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard on TV that London is running out off space in jails, my first thought was "I guess they still have space in hospitals". I think that heavy force should have been used long time ago...

Hello

One thing I thought was funny was that in one town looters leaving a store with their stolen items

were being mugged by the people outside for the stuff they had stolen, respect bro, LMAO.

Please do not think that the whole of London is ablaze, it is not, it is small isolated areas, not good but nothing like

I have heard from news people outside the UK.

A russian News presenter announced that all the animals had been released from London Zoo and lions and tigers

were roaming the streets and could be heard growling, LMAO.

Just one example of media bollocks.

Totally crazy!

It's like the country is fighting a war against itself!

What the heck has happened in UK that so many people went crazy like that? :eek:

Totally crazy!

What the heck has happened in UK that so many people went crazy like that? :eek:

Hello

We have this real underclass here that does not want to work, it thinks everybody else owes them everything, they are mostly drinking

and drug taking and dealing all day and go out and take what they want.

UK class system :-

Upper class - Have it all

Middle class - Have most things they want and earn good wages

Working - All work hard just to exist

Underclass - Do nothing all day, drink, take drugs/and deal and sponge off of all the working people.

Totally crazy!

Hello

We have this real underclass here that does not want to work, it thinks everybody else owes them everything, they are mostly drinking

Underclass - Do nothing all day, drink, take drugs/and deal and sponge off of all the working people.

Doesnt every country have that, we have in the netherlands.

Totally crazy!

Hello

Doesnt every country have that, we have in the netherlands.

Yes, well the police shot one of the little shits dead and the said shits used it as an excuse to loot and burn everything they could.

Most of them are not British/would not think of themselves as British, they think they are Jamaican 'gangsters' with a ridiculous sense of entitlement.

@EvilDragon some guy shot a police officer who died, in retaliation the police shot and killed the gang member and then everyone went skitz, or at least thats what I heard.

It's like the paris riots or the L.A. riots in 92 we even had some car burnings in the suburb ondiep in the netherlands.

I heard london police doesnt even have watercanons, wtf?

Damn... so folks who don't want to work but want to own everything the other people worked for are now damaging shops and therefore hurting the hard-working people.

That is so sad...

Back