London riots!

I might go outside and burn down the bins at my local shops because I don't have a million pounds. I haven't done anything to deserve a million pounds, or made any steps towards acquiring a million pounds, but I really feel that I should have it.

I saw one guy being interviewed on Sky News, taking a moment out from looting, asked why he was doing it the response was:

"urr, like, University and that, yeh?, like, it's got real expensive and that yeh? So, urr, everyfing is expensive."

It's all so clear to me now, Lamborghini are oppressing me.

EDIT:

Later interview on Sky News with (masked) Looters, asked for his reasons, Looter#1 asked if he thought it was wrong to be destroying local shopowners livelihoods said:

"I gave my CV to one, yeah? (...) and never got no reply, so this was, like, payback"

I wonder if the one who was caught torching a Miss Selfridge was upset that his maleness excluded him from any job openings.

Last edited by a moderator:
there are some amusingly photoshopped pics of the riots on http://photoshoplooter.tumblr.com/

tumblr_lprhdnRq521r1qajlo1_1280.jpg

This one had me in stitches, there are some crackers poking fun at the looters too swapping TV's in their hands for rather different objects!

On the other side if your one of these illiterate scum, that gennerally present themselfs as scum, and act like scums all the time, how the hell can you expect to get a job in life and pay taxes.
You're right, i understand your arguments. But you don't see the whole picture, they were not scums all the time, we all were born the same way and different enviroments made us to chose different ways.

Or Ive found shed loads of work around this area but you have to be doing shit jobs no one wants to do (e.g. Cleaning toilets/streets, waste disposal, crop picking etc.

But if your jobless with no money you have to do that to survive even if its for crap money.
Why? Why do we have to work like a slave for food and shelter only? Why do we have to do a shit work for 3,50/h? If it's that shitty work nobody wants to do, why isn't it paid better? If it's paid with 30/h i'm pretty sure that a lot of people want to do this job.

Yes minimum wage is a joke but unfortuinately its just one of those things things. Personally i dont belive half of these pricks even deserve a job that would just be giving a job to a complete waster in the majority of these kids case, and taking one away from decent civil folk.
So YOU don't have a right for some food and a little tribute for your work? Who decided that money for the work you do is wasted and who took your fair part to the (more?) "civilized folk"?

Ups, i'm sorry, i didn't realized you said half of them. As far as i remember the number of jobless people who really WANT a job is above 75%. I could agree that some of the so called scum really is it, but i don't like this prejustice - sentence ALL of them like craig and cas did. They do what the press want them to do, it keeps them away of figuring out who their real masters are and to whom they serve.

Now were getting to the crux of things
smile.gif

Who is pulling our strings, who is the muppet behind the curtain, who is getting us in-fighting among ourselves, who is getting us looking down our noses at required jobs and who will do them, who is setting these boundaries, these pay scales for time and sweat equity, who is stating what's harder to achieve and worth more money per hour than can be generated electronically in a single second of gambling fictional numbers for real commodities, in an instant of stress upon a stock pit floor, or a backroom loopholes exploitation. Who is responsible for every career path upon the ladder of possible opportunities existent, or that which has yet to be thought up by some newcomer? Who I ask you, can pay the price for the way things are?

Teachers
rolleyes.gif

Without them there is no one else. They must be paid, to make us pay for our ways or lack of them when they aren't. No-one is anyone without a teacher. You can learn things yourself to a certain level but you first had to be taught the basics of our society in order to know how to learn and absorb and retain that which is useful and discard that which is not and without teachers, parents, guides (cubs and eagle scouts not included) helping their work, there is no-one else, no titles, no jobs. Just survival, safety in numbers in the dark from the outside world and desire for fire to warm the soles of trainers, light the way to TV's and Jewellery and other shiny stuff.

wow what a burden to carry I wouldnt want to be a teacher in those neighbourhoods, I know people who are and I have the deepest respect for them. I am scared to teach university students let alone the kind of students that dont want to learn.

Funny how people stealing stuff is so shunned.

I worked in the US where every Wednesday, we mentally prepared to be robbed by the DEA, IRS, & FBI. They would storm medical cannabis dispensaries with full battle rattle, shoot any dogs on premise for spite, steal inventory, steal money, and when all is said and done, never even press charges.

That all came to a temporary halt under Obama, but times are tough, and the feds are up to their old gimmicks in states like Colorado, Michigan, and California.

Just because the federal government is too busy to fix a broken law and the Supreme Court fails to do their job by making a decision on multiple cases brought before them. But we can create a super congress that isn't even constitutional in a bind on a budget agreement.

Funny how the FDA is working with GW Pharmaceuticals to grant them a monopoly on producing this medicine while thousands of people across the country are already growing the same plants.

To the Brits, your government is now seeking help from US law enforcement for the "gangs". Beware that you will now have Xe Services (BlackWater) doing the looting for you instead of the scum you are so concerned with. I think those punks make $100K a year as hired guns. Enjoy the bill at the end of the insurrection, I'm sure they won't work free.

http://www.adbusters.org/blogs/blackspot-blog/rioting-revolutionary.html

Now were getting to the crux of things
smile.gif

Who is pulling our strings, who is the muppet behind the curtain, who is getting us in-fighting among ourselves, who is getting us looking down our noses at required jobs and who will do them, who is setting these boundaries, these pay scales for time and sweat equity, who is stating what's harder to achieve and worth more money per hour than can be generated electronically in a single second of gambling fictional numbers for real commodities, in an instant of stress upon a stock pit floor, or a backroom loopholes exploitation. Who is responsible for every career path upon the ladder of possible opportunities existent, or that which has yet to be thought up by some newcomer? Who I ask you, can pay the price for the way things are?

Teachers
rolleyes.gif

Without them there is no one else. They must be paid, to make us pay for our ways or lack of them when they aren't. No-one is anyone without a teacher. You can learn things yourself to a certain level but you first had to be taught the basics of our society in order to know how to learn and absorb and retain that which is useful and discard that which is not and without teachers, parents, guides (cubs and eagle scouts not included) helping their work, there is no-one else, no titles, no jobs. Just survival, safety in numbers in the dark from the outside world and desire for fire to warm the soles of trainers, light the way to TV's and Jewellery and other shiny stuff.
Are 'parents/guardians' considered as our teachers as well?

But you don't see the whole picture, they were not scums all the time, we all were born the same way and different enviroments made us to chose different ways.

Some of these looters were conceived as a means to getting council housing in the first place, it goes even further back than their birth.

It often looks quite like a Zombie movie. Hearing the argument for understanding of the looters side of things I'm reminded of "Day Of The Dead", in which the Scientist in the underground bunker announces that he's found a way to pacify the undead that have overrun the world. Less than impressed, his co worker replies - "and all it takes is 18 hours of brain surgery that only a handful of people are trained to perform"

;)

If it's that shitty work nobody wants to do, why isn't it paid better? If it's paid with 30/h i'm pretty sure that a lot of people want to do this job.

Like selling Crack instead of Burgers? That's partly how this got started.

posted in error, sorry......

Just a heads up has anyone looked in ebay for obviously looted goods. its worth a look i just bought a unopened 3ds for £17.50 thats right 17.50 it doesnt state it stole but at that price from a london seller i am going to hazard a guess thats where its come from. I know we shouldnt be supporting this but with deals like that how can you refuse.

Think i might have a quick look for some ipad2s and maybe a 3dtv. Never know might get lucky

Just a heads up has anyone looked in ebay for obviously looted goods. its worth a look i just bought a unopened 3ds for £17.50 thats right 17.50 it doesnt state it stole but at that price from a london seller i am going to hazard a guess thats where its come from. I know we shouldnt be supporting this but with deals like that how can you refuse.

Think i might have a quick look for some ipad2s and maybe a 3dtv. Never know might get lucky

Enjoy your box full of wooden blocks and packing peanuts.

Just for shits and giggles al take a photo of what (if anything turns up) and the invoice, and post it up when it turns up. Whats ur guesses? weve already had wooden blocks and pea nuts.

my long blond hair would make it hard. my description would be get me busted straight away.

Never stole a thing in my life, technically might have bought some dodgy goods in my time. i.e. but it might not even be stole oly an assumtion.

Back