London riots!

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
Avoiding talking about the the reasons behind the riots (as it's a somewhat political issue), just thought I'd say I hope all our London members are alright.

Does anyone live in an affected area?

For the foreigners who haven't had news on this yet, you may or may not be able to access http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14449675

Also, what's with all the looting going on? They don't look like Brits at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
i work in croydon. hoping my offices are still there tomorrow. its in the south part so hopefully not too unscathed but i walked down church street surrey street just today and theyre completely torn apart. i dont even know if i will be able to get to work tomorrow. its crazy. i hope my colleagues are all ok too

sony warehouse just got looted and burned down might have to check out uk ebay for people selling all the stuff they looted

Sony warehouse joins to my place of work

the Sunday riots were at end of my road

still cut off my main highstreet

it's getting fucked, need northern Ireland police with their water canons or army I think, police can't do shit all

Sony warehouse joins to my place of work

the Sunday riots were at end of my road

still cut off my main highstreet

it's getting fucked, need northern Ireland police with their water canons or army I think, police can't do shit all

Shit that sounds pretty hectic hope you guys are all ok over there

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sXcI-NL3Tro?feature=oembed

getting their taxes back
nooo.gif

Those shits have never paid taxes in their life, this sense of entitlement to things they are unwilling to work for is sickening.

Rubber bullets, tear gas, they will soon clear off.

Thatcher would never have let them get away with this bullshit, she had bigger balls than Cameron.

I would stand in solidarity with an actual uprising against the state, its corrupt, treasonous politician, banker owned, M.I.C puppet war criminals but this.... is sadly more of a capitalist opportunistic looting spree, on the backs of a mis-guided and unwelcome violent outburst by masked hooded teens, organising by twitter like a facebook flashmob, to wreck the funeral march of an illegally armed drug dealer, who was killed after shooting a Police Officer (who may have been a decent Policeman, or more simply/likely a corporate revenue collecting thug) in his line of duty.

I cant stand with that, as its just scum having a laugh in crowd mentality and viciously robbing people of their phones, jewellery etc whilst robbing stores for anything they can carry or drive off with. All it will do is bolster more money and legislations for the Police to be more prepared and more brutal in response to any proper conflicts in the future.

If it were a genuine uprising by the people against the state, then NATO would have already sent UAV bombers to get rid of a few more almost out of date bombs and toppled the Cleggeron dictatorship of this corrupted Big Society, in favour of a genuine democracy that actually represents the will of its people and a new Bill of Rights (which favours the corporations and bankers even further, and does away with the treason parts) but sadly London, Bristol and Birmingham don't have any resources worth stealing, or any tactical positioning to make it worth any-ones while. The CIA might at a push be interested in the St Pauls region of Bristol though, as it has enough of their crack cocaine that they may want some back but that's a long shot too
rolleyes.gif

whilst robbing stores for anything they can carry or drive off with.
Not to mention being picky about that, and doing things such as trying on shoes before deciding to steal them, and things like that. :rolleyes:

Rubber bullets, tear gas, they will soon clear off.

Thatcher would never have let them get away with this bullshit, she had bigger balls than Cameron.
I don't think the government has had any balls since Thatcher, she may not have been popular but she didn't take any crap either.

If it were a genuine uprising by the people against the state, then NATO would have already sent UAV bombers to get rid of a few more almost out of date bombs and toppled the Cleggeron dictatorship of this corrupted Big Society, in favour of a genuine democracy that actually represents the will of its people and a new Bill of Rights (which favours the corporations and bankers even further, and does away with the treason parts) but sadly London, Bristol and Birmingham don't have any resources worth stealing, or any tactical positioning to make it worth any-ones while. The CIA might at a push be interested in the St Pauls region of Bristol though, as it has enough of their crack cocaine that they may want some back but that's a long shot too
rolleyes.gif

I posted a similar thing on facebook last night, warning my friends to beware of NATO air strikes and a regime change campaign which would undoubtedly be paid for by the North Sea oil reserves! lol

Craigix maybe distancing himself here but really we know he was the twitter ringleader all along, you see his 'new shiny (spring clamp) gubbins bit' that fits the iCP, was the reason for the even slightly picky electronics ram raiding in the first place, as his beta testers are out to discover all new devices that will fit the new iCP spring clamps! Genius Craig.... mwuhahahha
laugh.gif

Unfortunately these people do not have the slightest spark of intelligence to make any social statement by their actions - it's simply people trying to get a free toaster from Currys or free diarrhea medicine from Boots. We should all look back at the wise words of the late great politician Kenny Everett .... "let's round them up, put them in a field, and bomb the bastards"

I was just sent a link by a friend to a rather interesting blog post about the riots

http://pennyred.blogspot.com/2011/08/panic-on-streets-of-london.html

Back