Logo Ideas by FaeMinx

My eyes are spinning with all the implied cubes :D

I like the middle one as well. The left one could be better with a hexagonal dot to not break the form.

Last edited by a moderator:
Favourites:

Pyragon02.jpg
Pyragon15.jpg

Those are my two favorites as well.

These were all geared towards the Pyragon name, or possibly Myriad as well... though if we go Myriad I would want to do something a bit different.

I have an idea cooking for the DragonBox name, but it's going to take quite a bit of work and I have no time to even look at it today... hopefully i'll get a chance over the weekend or early next week.

I'm sorry to say that it doesn't look like I'm going to have any time to work on new logos... This is my first season in St. Francis Bay, with my first *self-owned* shop, and while I'm happy to report my business has turned out to be a success... I am struggling to keep up with the demand for my Ice Cream.... I start work at 8:30am and work till past midnight every day, making Ice Cream non-stop. I haven't even had any time to do any tie-dying... so it doesn't look like I'll have time for logos until mid-january.

If one of my logos has potential and needs some tweaking, I'll see what I can do... otherwise I have to say I like some of the animations that have been done for 'Pyra', and the idea I had for dragonbox... which is no longer so pertinent... but if someone wants to run with the idea, they are welcome to:

A serpentine dragon wrapped as in a spiral, but with the head as the center, but constrained within a cube shape, and then the lines simplified and stylized so the image doesn't have too much detail.

The ideal would be an image that is symmetrical (legs this side of the box mirror an inverted legs on the other side of the box).

I've started a sketch of this, but it needs loads of work... and lots of refinement... and time I simply don't have.

I'm sorry to say that it doesn't look like I'm going to have any time to work on new logos... This is my first season in St. Francis Bay, with my first *self-owned* shop, and while I'm happy to report my business has turned out to be a success... I am struggling to keep up with the demand for my Ice Cream.... I start work at 8:30am and work till past midnight every day, making Ice Cream non-stop. I haven't even had any time to do any tie-dying... so it doesn't look like I'll have time for logos until mid-january.

If one of my logos has potential and needs some tweaking, I'll see what I can do... otherwise I have to say I like some of the animations that have been done for 'Pyra', and the idea I had for dragonbox... which is no longer so pertinent... but if someone wants to run with the idea, they are welcome to:

A serpentine dragon wrapped as in a spiral, but with the head as the center, but constrained within a cube shape, and then the lines simplified and stylized so the image doesn't have too much detail.

The ideal would be an image that is symmetrical (legs this side of the box mirror an inverted legs on the other side of the box).

I've started a sketch of this, but it needs loads of work... and lots of refinement... and time I simply don't have.
Congratulations on starting a successful business. :)

Actually I still think ED should establish DragonBox as a brand name, in which case looking for a DragonBox logo should still be the priority. There could then be a device specific variation of it for the Pyra.

Oh man!  Congrats!  You still come by here once in a while right?  Too cold here in the US East Coast to have an ice cream now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you put the same effort into your Ice Cream as you do into your artwork then I am not surprised that your business is running well.

Congratulations on starting your own shop!

Back