Logo Ideas by FaeMinx

FaeMinx

Rainbow Liberation Instigation
Right, I finished working on those variations... 

But first, a copy past: (for reference, I don't feel like retyping)

Just a quick idea for the logo:

I know there is no theme to it other than a play on the 'box' motif, that will also link this device to it's predecessor... 

My objective? To make it as simple and striking as possible.

(It looks great even as a tiny icon for I.e. the start menu)

What I like about it? It's a fractal system, The center box is clearly visible even though it's nothing but empty space - I.e. Pure Potential!

It's radiant. Many shapes can be formed from this structure.

This would make a potent symbol for the device because not only does it tie-in with the Pandora logo in a way... this logo is also completely in-line with sacred geometry.

In fact - the geometric structure of space itself can be mapped on this logo.

Ok... that's probably too much information, but keep looking at it for a while... it simple, elegant, powerful...

Pyragon01.jpg

Here are the variations I think are worth looking at:

2)
Pyragon02.jpg
 3)
Pyragon04.jpg
 4)
Pyragon06.jpg

5)
Pyragon10.jpg
 6)
Pyragon11.jpg

... I quite like No. 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome work.

#3 reminds me of the companion cube from Portal.

Is it just me or is #3 invisible?

BTW #1 and #2 are my personal faves. Good work though :)

Awesome work.

#3 reminds me of the companion cube from Portal.

Thanks!

A couple of people mentioned my initial logo looks 'too much' like the GameCube logo...

Gamecube47%2B2.jpg

Sure there are similarities... it's a box after all. But I feel mine is different enough?

I still have a soft spot for my first one... And no, the GameCube logo was not my inspiration... this was:

Pyragon03.jpg

A design a fellow wanted me to paint on a shirt... I recreated it in Photoshop from a photo I took of what he was wearing.

Ah... No 3 has moved to the next line... let me see if I can fix the formatting.

EDIT: Try now??

Edit Edit: Hmm, I can't get the text to 'stick to the images as if they were a single word... unfortunately if your screen resolution of 'window' it too small, the image gets shunted to the next line.

You're browser is linebreaking somewhat irregularly. Note how the number "4" is positioned. Number 3 is the one to the left of it.

Personally, I like these. Number 2 is my fave :)

Also be aware that Star Wars role play uses similar hex styled icons - http://star-wars-role-play.webs.com/
Sure there are some similarities, but not enough to cause concern I think.

I like the 5 one, can we use the tshirt print?
For the logo? I guess... but personaly I feel it's now getting too 'busy' to be an effective logo... Also shrink that to Icon size and it get's lost.

I rejected this for being too busy:

Pyragon05.jpg

Edit;

If you like the shirt logo, you might like this:

Pyragon12.jpg

Back