List Of Those Who Plan To Buy When It Is Released

I plan to get one. I have the money and it will either be going to this or more anime.

I hope to be able to get one not only for its capabilities, but to be able to support the production of what I consider to be an awesome project.

If this organ is rejected by the body, then I absolutely refuse to pluck it out of any pale corpse. I will leave it in the dirt, where it will magically disappear from my memory. If it is accepted by the body, then I will hunt the body down, cut it out, and put it in my abdomen, where it will be warm and safe until the day I die. Then I will turn around and hold ctrl as medic is cried into my ass.

imec said:
If this organ is rejected by the body, then I absolutely refuse to pluck it out of any pale corpse. I will leave it in the dirt, where it will magically disappear from my memory. If it is accepted by the body, then I will hunt the body down, cut it out, and put it in my abdomen, where it will be warm and safe until the day I die. Then I will turn around and hold ctrl as medic is cried into my ass.
Mr. Imec, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chip said:
imec said:
Mr. Imec, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Ummm, yeah... I have to second this. Does "Pandora" mean "Avant-garde random prose" in an alternate universe? Wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back