So This Sucks :(

Shock-Socks

Still Fresh
so there is a potential problem that i might have to deal with in the very near future, because of this i might be needing to get a refund :( .....i hate typing those words, but sometimes life gets in the way. anyway, i've searched the forums and i haven't found much in regards to the actual process of getting a refund, so if someone could give me some info on the process i'd very much appreciate it.

again this is a MABY, hopefully i won't have to get a refund, i shall know in about 2 days. either way, i do plan to get a pandora, so even if i do get a refund now, i'll buy another one eventually. thanks for understanding

Hopefully it works out ok for you. If you need a refund, email openpandorasales[at]gmail.com with your original order details and they'll sort you out. People have reported that it's a pretty quick and easy process.

Good luck with whatever stuff you have going on. :)

RoboShmup said:
That does truly does suck, Shock-Socks.

Suck shock socks... suck shock socks.. suck shock socks chock socks sucks socks shmocks...

Sorry got carried away. Hope things work out for you.

Shucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
That really stinks, Shock-Socks. I now how you feel though. There were a couple of times I thought I was about to have no choice myself. Yet somehow despite that and frustration thoughts of backing out a couple of times, I've managed to hang in there. Hope it works out that you can stay on board.

Back