List Of Those Who Plan To Buy When It Is Released

I will buy it but I have to ask, what is the point of such a thread? So we can flame the unsupportive infidels?

So the creators of it get a feel for how many units will be bought straight away and also where in the World those purchases are going to happen so that they can work out which distribution chains should get priority.

It isn't going to speed up production, it isn't going to be terribly accurate but at least it could give a feel of the size and direction of demand within this community, which frankly is where most of the early sales will come from.

@Jae686, not really, I know the approximate price and specs. If I could I'd probably pre-order it. I'm *very* eager to get OGL ES code running on a handheld so there is no two ways about it for me. When they produce it, I'll be first in line to buy it.

Well, yes, of course I plan to.

But I don't see anything in this thread that the "will you buy it?" polls haven't alreay answered, unless it makes a difference which specific members will.

It's a little different than the other thread linked to. I think a new poll would probably do the trick, since a good deal of people seem to have gotten used to everything and don't absolutely hate it anymore.

Count me in for a beta - don't even mind if the ink isn't dry yet...

Midwest USA.

There was also mention about including location / region so that distribution / supply chain can be considered.

I may or may not get one. Still priming to get the F-200. I'd really have to have an idea about how it fits in the hands. I prefer larger style devices which fill my hands, and are more comfortable to hold.

I'm a dev, but have not money. So i'll try to enter a competition (if there is one) and try to win it :lol:

I've set aside enough for the Pandora. I've also set aside a couple of hundred for donations.

I was going to run a competition for a OpenGL ES 2.0 game at 800x480 that could be ported to the pandora but got discouraged from the competition thread.

Anyway, all good devs will probably be in the first 100, which I understand is very soon. So there would not be enough time for quality entires, and I have no idea what kind of deal will be given to Devs.

Actually maybe Devs are making OpenGL ES games as we speak in anticipation of the release.

I think this will be the device. Have been looking at the GP2X for a while, but this one really "takes the cake" so to speak. Wonder who will be carrying them. Wow.. we really are getting ahead of ourselves. Hmm... Wonder when that boycott will end. I will definitely buy one after the boycott ends. Yes. =]

I am feffinetly waiting to buy this one. Its looks like they really addressed the short falls of the gp2x (which i have, but was disappointed by - especially the cradle not fitting mine). I bought the Gp2x hoping to use it a bit like a portable computer/PDA, as I have a PSP for commercial game favorites.

My main concern is that the quality is a bit better than that of GP2x as well. Seems that they intend on that being a priority as well, so I can't wait for this to come out.

Back