Release L'Abbaye des Morts

Thank you for find & solve the bug. I'll update Abbaye to version 1.01 with this bug fixed and the "tweaks" that we make for run better on the Caanoo.

Have you tried converting to MP3 instead of OGG. I think MP3 decoding requires less CPU.

Version 1.1 of Abbaye des Morts (for Linux & OpenPandora) is released. Bug reported by Farox (and another bug found today) has been fixed, the improvements used in Caanoo port has been added to the port and the source code has been cleaned (thanks to the help of Doragasu) a bit.

http://goo.gl/Rpuxg

About the sound, in this version I use the original format used by LocoMalito in their game: WAV at 44100. I hope this helps Farox in their port.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have made a quick test with mp3 but don't have noted more speed of the game...but now i think i will retry.

Thanks i will test this new version soon

Version 1.11 is released.

Thanks to a patch send by Lars Persson (he is working in Symbian port of the game), the sound and music is loaded at the start of the game. In 1.10 version (& earlier) each sound and fx is loaded when is needed. With this change the game can gain speed on "slow" CPUs.

I´ve been enjoying this game but TBH the second-previous Pandora issue makes it a little easier to play because of the floating bug ;)

Back