Japanese Pandora Boxes

Monkfish

Remember a lil while back when ekianjo previewed the new Pandora packaging for the japanese market? and how he said that if enough people where interested he'd send them a japanese box full of various items, i was one of the people that expressed an interest in this and i remember having some brief discussions in PM with ekianjo some time ago (as food items would be impossible to ship to my country). But since that time i've heard nothing about a price etc. or anything on the subject from him, was wondering if anyone else who expressed an interest in this has heard any more than me.  I'd hate to bug the guy with PMs unneccessarily i know he's probably very busy at this time, and i hate to pester people about things.

He replied to my PM on June 27th.  Said that he was real busy, but would let me know the dimensions of the box - I was wondering about ordering something else from Japan or just going with a "grab bag" of Japanese goodies...  I don't think that he's forgotten, but some of the onus is on us too. You have to PM him with what you'd like inside of the box - and maybe your shipping address.  He also suggested checking with "customs" in your own country to see what limitations there might be if you ordered something.  Once I decide on what I want in it, then I figure that he'll tell me what it'll cost...

I noted to him I'd like a box, will bug him down the road :) My question is.. can he stuff it full of Re-Ment? They're manuf'd in Tokyo, and my little girl loves the hell out of them.

Little miniature sets, like miniature cookware and so on Theres this whole nerd culture around miniatures :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Re-Ment

jeff

Sorry for the delay. Please be patient, i have many things on my plate right now and the boxes shipping is not high priority, but i will do it in time.
Can I order the candy and the box seperatly? I want the box really bad, so if the food gets stopped at customs, I dont want that to prevent the box from comming.

^ I would believe so.  Seems like us non-Japanese Pandora fans have shown enough interest to ekianjo that there is a market for his beautiful boxes...   B)

I noted to him I'd like a box, will bug him down the road :) My question is.. can he stuff it full of Re-Ment? They're manuf'd in Tokyo, and my little girl loves the hell out of them.

Little miniature sets, like miniature cookware and so on Theres this whole nerd culture around miniatures :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Re-Ment

jeff
Ha ha ha...that's cute as hell.  I would assume that's the easiest possible thing(s) for customs to accept - all plastic.

Thanks ekianjo for putting my mind at rest, i'm very patient and in no rush (was just seeking some reassurance). I suspected you might be very busy indeed and i'm glad you found the time to give such a quick response to my query.

Back