Sold - Pandora (1Ghz)

andymmac

Hello

I hope this is a valid place to post this and that I'm not contravening any forum rules (apologies if I am).

As part of a big clear out of items (both tech and non-tech) I am looking to sell my Pandora.
  • It is a 1Ghz version
  • The battery seems to be fine despite it being a number of years old now although admittedly, I haven’t done any extensive testing of this.
IMG_1641.jpg

You will notice from the pictures that there are 3 cosmetic bits of damage (2 just below the screen and one in the top right corner). This happened when the original screen died. I ordered a new one and did the replacement myself but I didn’t reassemble it quite right and as such, cracks have appeared. The display itself is working fine - it’s just the frame that’s cracked.

IMG_1653.jpeg
IMG_1654.jpeg

You will also notice that that the casing is a mix of black and silver/grey. This is due to not being able to unscrew a couple of the screws when attempting to switch casing.

Those cosmetic issues aside the device itself is functioning perfectly well.

What it will come with:

Pandora - 1Ghz edition

IMG_1664.jpeg
IMG_1662.jpeg
IMG_1661.jpeg

Spare case pieces

IMG_1642.jpeg
IMG_1643.jpeg
IMG_1646.jpeg
IMG_1647.jpeg

Black carry case (it has a couple of light stains on the inside fabric)

IMG_1644.jpeg
IMG_1645.jpeg

Battery case

IMG_1648.jpeg

Digitus wireless adapter

IMG_1656.jpeg

Original box

IMG_1650.jpeg

TV out cable bundle

IMG_1649.jpeg

Other random parts

IMG_1651.jpeg

Stylus
32GB SD Card

What it won’t come with:

Power adapter - this failed on me and was discarded some time ago.

I appreciate that the damage might make this an unattractive lot but the damage is entirely cosmetic.

I'm based in the UK but willing to ship worldwide.

Anybody interested?

UPDATE: Looking for £200 ONO (+shipping which will obviously be variable depending on where people are located).

UPDATE: Thanks to all those who expressed interest. This Pandora is now sold.

Last edited:

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
If you're proposing to sell via this forum, according to the rules you need a photo with the item in and your forum name scrawled on a bit of paper (post it note, whatever).