Is it All over? Has someOne lost it completely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for your latest artwork, faeminx!

as art and insanity are somehow verry close sometimes, i hope you will stay ok!
yes, do all these experiments, but try to not harm yourself too much while doing them.
somehow we are all humans trapped on this physical planet (meatspace!), and when you
re-program your mind too much, you might not be 'compatible' with this physical surrounding anymore.
what i want to say is, please stay safe and with us here and don't try to go too far in your own experiments, as it can be really impossible
to come back when some of them fail (it's in the nature of experimentation that there will be failure!). so please! stay here, don't go to this place you may be dreaming of right now, because when you do,
*you will most possibly be dead(!) in this physical world*!!!

The same way, when you kill for the first time, you feel an inner change. Something that is not coming back. Some cry the innocence lost. Society tells you "you have become a man". All these experiences are recorded in your DNA.

And here is the scientific term for it: Epi-genetics. It is transmitted to offsprings and might reside in the junk-dna part. Fringe science.

According to the bible, this data is transmitted up to 4 generations:
‘The Lord is slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love, forgiving iniquity and transgression, but he will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, to the third and the fourth generation.’

Ah... but only by not getting born you get nothing to choose. Now you get to chose how your ripple in the sands of time will be marked. This mark has a timeout (lifespan), and a default value ("chance",for lack of a better word. The result of the combined effects of all that interact with you, when you take a passive stance)

This is the current you. The you in the future will have set new goals, which you can not envision now. Just like a child can not envision what complex goals he would set when he is a grownup.

Careful though, the realm closest to this one is the daemon realm (only PAST that one is what we call heaven).

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.

Consider this: http://education.jlab.org/qa/how-much-of-an-atom-is-empty-space.html
Also: 120 drops = 5mL 1 gallon = 3785 mL, thus 90840 drops in 1 gallon
2,500 cubed meters in the Olympic-sized pool, roughly 660,000 gallons, 59954400000 drops
Then 0.0000000000004% is four times 0.000059954400000, thus 0.0002398176 drops, which is a very tiny amount of 1 drop.
So in 10,000 Olympic-sized pools, 2.4 drops are "matter", the rest is empty space.... so... do things matter, young grasshopper?
You are so effing obviouse.
I AM SO SQUEEKING TIRED OF MICROSCOPIC PARTICLES TRYING TO 'HYPNOTISE' ME BY ATTEMPTING TO 'TEACH' ME SO THAT I CAN VALIDATE THEIR OWN SELFISH PERSPECTIVE OF THEIR OWN SQUEEKING SELVES!!!!

GET THE SQUEEK OUT!
I am the acorn and the oak.... of MY OWN SQUEEKING METAVERSE!!!!

P.s. I eat demons for breakfast.
Angels for lunch.
And I consume entire universes when they get TOO SQUEEKING CLOSE!

Capish you acorn shaped grasshopper?

P.s. Yes, I am selfish... but i am selfless about it so *thhhbbbbt*

P.p.s
All you of the right hand path.... you are half-blind idiots.
All you of the left hand path.... you are half-blind idiots.

So what do I use? My left or my right? Whatever is most useful in any moment I Am in... because I don't have hands... I have PAUSE!

... and besides... being a mouse, I have this most excellent TALE which keeps me in balance and can completely liberate me from having to use any paw at all...

Phsss... be scared of 'the demon realm' ... what a squeeking joke!

thanks for your latest artwork, faeminx!

as art and insanity are somehow verry close sometimes, i hope you will stay ok!
yes, do all these experiments, but try to not harm yourself too much while doing them.
somehow we are all humans trapped on this physical planet (meatspace!), and when you
re-program your mind too much, you might not be 'compatible' with this physical surrounding anymore.
what i want to say is, please stay safe and with us here and don't try to go too far in your own experiments, as it can be really impossible
to come back when some of them fail (it's in the nature of experimentation that there will be failure!). so please! stay here, don't go to this place you may be dreaming of right now, because when you do,
*you will most possibly be dead(!) in this physical world*!!!

Don't you worry yourself... I cannot die... this is just a meatsuit glove.... i have plenty of them.

Metamice eat everything in their path from the inside out... you won't even know you are being consumed until you start noticing mice in wierd places... by then it's too late... You can't be cured of 'Metamice'...

You squeek?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back