Is it All over? Has someOne lost it completely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a while I thought, you where philosophising. Now I'd rather call it either art or religion - depending on if you actually believe in what your saying and mean it literally.
Well, one thing you got right. Free will is an illusion. (Before anyone asks me to elaborate, turn to Sam Harris. He already did - quite comprehensibly I might add.)

For a while I thought, you where philosophising. Now I'd rather call it either art or religion - depending on if you actually believe in what your saying and mean it literally.
Well, one thing you got right. Free will is an illusion. (Before anyone asks me to elaborate, turn to Sam Harris. He already did - quite comprehensibly I might add.)
Welcome to the church house wherein live the Metamice! ... you are not invited... go away! >.> <.<

This is our cheese... and it's for m'eye'ce only.
No touchy. =o°o= | =o.o=

... I've always wanted to be an artist you know...
such a shame i can't even see what I'm doing...
Well that's what you get when you use invisible ink...

I say look at my amazing art!

And everyone tells me nothing is there and I didn't do anything!

Everyone's a critic...

Not much of what your saying makes any sense- Are you saying that you are wrestling with your sexuality? That's the only coherent point I can see amid the text.

Beware, Wrath Of Khan, I already see a straight left at coherency comming and a bodyslam against your sexuality :)

Not much of what your saying makes any sense- Are you saying that you are wrestling with your sexuality? That's the only coherent point I can see amid the text.
sense is in the eye, ear, knows of the bee holder... or whatever sensy bits he/she/it might have.

It's not so much a wrestling match as an execution.
This human 'thing' I am using in this reality serves me...
I am molding it and tuning it to perform the tasks I require.

It cannot be attracted to you human expressions anymore... and if you wish to know, it is I that am altering it's genetics. The human knows only what I decide it should know. It is content with following instructions, as it should be. It knows that any pain I bring to it is nescesary - just as it should be.

wow... who cares?

"do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law...", "as above, so below..."

add any number of random esoteric quotes as you wish.

This thread sounds like you are making an active effort to be intentionally incoherent and random, which is boring at best.

"I have managed to rewrite the genetic programming of this body/form to not respond to it’s instincts."
How did you know that your genetic program was changed?
The same way, when you kill for the first time, you feel an inner change. Something that is not coming back. Some cry the innocence lost. Society tells you "you have become a man". All these experiences are recorded in your DNA.

I work under the 'assumption' that genetics or cellular memory is something of a bio-feedback system with the animating consciousness...
And here is the scientific term for it: Epi-genetics. It is transmitted to offsprings and might reside in the junk-dna part. Fringe science.

According to the bible, this data is transmitted up to 4 generations:
‘The Lord is slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love, forgiving iniquity and transgression, but he will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, to the third and the fourth generation.’

I still have to walk my path... I essentially have no choice, no matter what I choose.
Ah... but only by not getting born you get nothing to choose. Now you get to chose how your ripple in the sands of time will be marked. This mark has a timeout (lifespan), and a default value ("chance",for lack of a better word. The result of the combined effects of all that interact with you, when you take a passive stance)

except that I have *ahem* uncovered that I have already achieved what I am still trying to achieve
This is the current you. The you in the future will have set new goals, which you can not envision now. Just like a child can not envision what complex goals he would set when he is a grownup.

but the catch is I have to transcend myself and this universe before I can even begin...
Careful though, the realm closest to this one is the daemon realm (only PAST that one is what we call heaven).

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.

Consider this: http://education.jlab.org/qa/how-much-of-an-atom-is-empty-space.html
Also: 120 drops = 5mL 1 gallon = 3785 mL, thus 90840 drops in 1 gallon
2,500 cubed meters in the Olympic-sized pool, roughly 660,000 gallons, 59954400000 drops
Then 0.0000000000004% is four times 0.000059954400000, thus 0.0002398176 drops, which is a very tiny amount of 1 drop.
So in 10,000 Olympic-sized pools, 2.4 drops are "matter", the rest is empty space.... so... do things matter, young grasshopper?

@Klumpen Wasn't that the way for the living. IIRC Humans when they die, pop up in a particular corner of Valinor. ?

@Klumpen Wasn't that the way for the living. IIRC Humans when they die, pop up in a particular corner of Valinor. ?
Humans would need a spaceship since it's unreachable by mortal means from the point on when "all ways have become curved" unlike before when all ways were straight. Proof that middle-earth was a discworld once and became a sphere later with Valinor not being part of it anymore. ;)
Unfortunately an ex-gf stole this book from me (amongst other things like "Thief 3"), so I can't look it up anymore.

Um... Star Trek was real. It was a reality tv series shot in the 1960's and broadcasted as a tv show.
Yes, Bill Shatner is really captain James T Kirk.
Once the show was cancelled... um the enterprises 5 year mission decreed fulfilled by the united federation of planets, Captain Kirk was forced to live amongst us earthlings and star in such seminal fare as TJ Hooker.

And monkeys, JFK, marting luther king, Harpo Marx, and Genghis Khan because Genghis Can!

You mean the Halls of Mandos, which is afair the only place human will ever see from valinor. And its only a rest stop after their death, afterwards they will leave the world completly. Being able to freely roam in Valinor after their Death-rest in the Halls (and before, if they wish) is an elve-thing.

You mean the Halls of Mandos, which is afair the only place human will ever see from valinor. And its only a rest stop after their death, afterwards they will leave the world completly. Being able to freely roam in Valinor after their Death-rest in the Halls (and before, if they wish) is an elve-thing.
Are you sure about that last bit? I'd have said, the elves just vanish, when they die. Which would make their death that more tragic and a far greater sacrifice and would explain, why it's so important to them to reach valinor, before they wither away.
Nevermind, just looked it up. Wonder where I got that idea, though. I guess, I perceived the elves not going or even knowing where men go after waiting as something the elves miss out on. And, see what my memory made of that. That must be, what they call phantasy. :)

Last edited:
After reading the first post of this thread, my body self imploded. All that was left was a sludge of green gloop on the drum kit that was in front of me.

I have now entered the fifth dimension, a space between spaces, a space between realities. But it's ok, I packed my bag

After reading the first post of this thread, my body self imploded. All that was left was a sludge of green gloop on the drum kit that was in front of me.

I have now entered the fifth dimension, a space between spaces, a space between realities. But it's ok, I packed my bag
I'm glad you were prepared, but the real question is - Do you know where your towel is? ;)

-Neelix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back