Is Gph About To Come Out With A New Console

R

RedBaron

Is GPH about to come out with a new console or are they going bust, they cant just rely on the WIZ, they stopped manufacturing the Voca Master Gp2X F300

Yes, they're coming out with a new product, I don't think anyone knows exactly when and not much is known about it except that it'll have a 3.5" LCD and somehow be unique.

But why can't they rely on the Wiz, and what does the Vocamaster F300 have to do with anything? Despite being repackages of the same hardware, the Vocamasters are devices made for a totally different market.

Exophase said:
Yes, they're coming out with a new product, I don't think anyone knows exactly when and not much is known about it except that it'll have a 3.5" LCD and somehow be unique.

But why can't they rely on the Wiz, and what does the Vocamaster F300 have to do with anything? Despite being repackages of the same hardware, the Vocamasters are devices made for a totally different market.
It was a big seller in Korea and made a lot of money for them the WIZ is not a big seller, I would say if a new one is coming it will be very soon, cant wait

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the Wiz took ages to get from rumour to retail, and it was a bit less than expected in the flesh.
So I won't be holding my breath for a Pandora killer from GPh.

coldfis said:
Well, the Wiz took ages to get from rumour to retail, and it was a bit less than expected in the flesh.
I totally agree.
biggrin.gif

coldfis said:
How long did it take

About 10 months after people started to find out anything of substance (i.e. not just the 'F300' rumours that were going around pretty much since the F200 was released, just as there were F200 rumours for rumours sake before that). 8-9 months from it being announced. I'll leave you to decide whether that is 'ages' or not.

If you have a feverish longing for a new handheld, 10 months can be hell.

coldfis said:
If you have a feverish longing for a new handheld, 10 months can be hell.
10 months is nothing compared with the time waiting for a Pandora :p who knows the Pandora might not be out by then

If anybody is interested:

http://www.vocamaster.com

The VM-100 seem to be the new F-300. A Vocamaster based on Wiz technology. In the background and on some videos you van see the white Vocamaster F-200.

Back