Is Anyone Making A Minigame For The Project?

a useless post but...

QUIEST you are the man, ul stay the man(only if the project stays on, j/k) so everyone make a game(in fenix) and i play for you ok??? :)

its your choice really, take it or leave, :lol: :p :ph34r:

well I said i would, but this coding business is harder than i thought, but now i;m on holidays ill have heaps of time, so ill try, but i aint promising!

but yeah, TMP is the only homebrew game that gets played at the moment, and by my family too, i cant get near it!

I would write one, but its Fenix and my domain is C... :(

Have you SEEN Fenix code? It is sooo highlevel compared to C/C++. Once you know C fairly well, and get a another language or two under your belt, then learning a new lange becames easier and easier. I've been meaning to give Fenix a go and code one for the minigame project. Just going through the process of relocating at the moment, so I haven't worked much on it lately. Great work Quiest, don't complicate things so far that others can't contribute. I think the fact that you entered it into GBAX2005 has spawned a lot of interest in it.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
If i can get my game working ill send it to ya. like you said you dont want a game full of bugs and right now mine is like a pile of poo on a hot day.

Bourbon

:lol: :wub:

It`s really nice to hear that so many of you plan to make a minigame.
Well it shouldn`t get more complicated than the rules I posted (I hope),
so I`m not closing down for puplic entries, and I`m really looking forward to see some in the near future :D

If you have any problems, feel free to ask me, if you need help with the code, or have a problem with the rules.

You can also let me test your game, so I can tell you, if it`s fine to be implemented into the project.

Thanks for the positive feedback, I love you people ^_^

I'd help but the only coding laungages I can even consider doing anything in is Java and LTPBasic. Neither of which are even supported by the GP32(that I know of) much less the mini game project. If I had time to learn fenix I'd think about it but alas, I don't.

Another thing i thought what could have been for a minigame is the Bowman flash game. But i think it would be quite hard to make a near orginal copy on the GP32. And the orignal dosen't have a highscore or anything...

Wasn`t that just a VS game?

But I already thought of making some special 2player/1gp32 minigames like the Ping Pong in Wario Ware Touched! (I love that one!) or the some of the games from Wario Ware for the GBA (or other gameideas that come to my mind)

Is anyone interested in such games?

Wasn`t that just a VS game?

But I already thought of making some special 2player/1gp32 minigames like the Ping Pong in Wario Ware Touched! (I love that one!) or the some of the games from Wario Ware for the GBA (or other gameideas that come to my mind)

Is anyone interested in such games?
Sure, I remember when I first got Warioware touched My friend and I had a ping pong war. Pity it was biased towards the player on the gamepad's side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back