The Minigame Project Highscore Thread

Sonic the Hurdler: 3700 (me)
Mario Combo Bounce: 423,200 (my brother)
Bloody Bumblebee: 64,800 (my brother)
Mini Slug: 4100 (dont remember)
Squares32: 10,894 (my brother)
MonsterLand: 2,500 (my brother)

as you can see, my brother totally kicks my ass it minigames...

heres my new high scores:

sonic: 4377
mario: 142900
bloody bumblebee: 25100
mini slug: 5500
squares: 7027
monster: 5100

as you can see i pwn u all >:)

Would you be able to make Score floating point? The game crashed, something ot do with over 32 bit limit in the number.

Really? :D lol

Never thought it will happen. Which minigame? (Could be only Marios Combo Bounce as I think of it...)

Hmm, don`t know if this makes problems with the new save file in the next version (all scores in one file).

Does anybody know if Fenix can save float in an int array :D

Shit, I think I`m going to lower the possible score for MCB in the next version...

Quiest posted on Jul 1 2005 at 04:52 PM said:
Really? :D lol

Never thought it will happen. Which minigame? (Could be only Marios Combo Bounce as I think of it...)

Hmm, don`t know if this makes problems with the new save file in the next version (all scores in one file).

Does anybody know if Fenix can save float in an int array :D

Shit, I think I`m going to lower the possible score for MCB in the next version...
J/K!!!!!!
I was on about Mario Combo but you do know the 32bit values right? 2,000,000,000,000(or there abouts)? You thought that was a possible score?

Last edited by a moderator:
What does J/K mean?

And I said I NEVER thought that would happen. btw, how did YOU get this error, then?

Oh, and the integer range in Java is circa -/+ 2 150 000 000, in C/C++ its -/+ 32767 (signed, +65535 unsigned). -> so Integer is only in Java 4byte long (32bit).

Don`t know exactly for Fenix.

trooper posted on Jul 1 2005 at 07:09 PM said:
J/K = Just kidding, Only joking, Having a laugh etc.

There wasn`t really an error. :rolleyes: , Was there ?.

Trooper
correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed sometimes on Mario that you would bounce off an enemy, but your combo would reset.
It happens if you don't bounce off the very middle of its head, like if you clip the side of it.

It just seems strange cos the combo would stop even if you haven't hit the floor

If not for that, I think I would be in the 200 bounces area ;)

I know, it`s a shame :D Have to work on that... pisses me off, too, my highscore would also be higher (not 200+ combo, though)

But I have a new highscore in Squares32: 20190 :)

My highscores so far:

Sonic: 2976 (I always get a headache if I play it longer than 5 minutes :blink:)

Marios Combo Bounce:
Highscore: 481000
Best Combo: 75
Longest Time Survived: 136

Bloody Bumblebee: 100600

Minislug: 3700

Squares32: 12589

Monsterland: 3100

Now, guess what I play at most. :rolleyes:

Back