I'm Sooo Stoked!

T

TelcoLou

I just reached Bloody Swamp, the level that torment us back in '93 for soooo many hours. Thanks to the amazing DrMD and the advent of save states, my dream of completing this nightmare will MAY finally come true!

</rejoice>

Shikaku posted on Aug 17 2006 at 10:15 PM said:
Random comment, but if you want a REALLY hard game, play Athena on the latest MAME for the GP2X: Made by SNK but before they made their own hardware. You'll kill yourself over that game...

... maybe I will ... after I achieve this victory :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kid C is indeed a smooth game. I may have to walk in your steps sometime Lou.

- Alex

i really can't get into Kid C .. whats all the fuss about? honest, i haven't got past the first level, it just seems .. well .. boring to me.

please explain.

torpor posted on Aug 18 2006 at 02:08 PM said:
i really can't get into Kid C .. whats all the fuss about? honest, i haven't got past the first level, it just seems .. well .. boring to me.

please explain.

if you dont get the kid c, you never will

it was the first game i ever bought, with my own money as a kid.

Went into asda with my 15 pounds, games selection was total arse, but i bought kid c, it only took me 12 years to complete it.

I hadn't heard of it until I started reading the GP32 messageboard. My first MD game was Super Shinobi - Japanese import for £39.99.

It had the proper dinosaur!

s7-3.gif
s7-3b.gif

Draken posted on Aug 18 2006 at 09:00 AM said:
You use save stats?

That's not really fair, eh? ;)

I triple-dog-dare you to play the game without save states. :D

Kid C is a great game. I remember purchasing this game from a KayBee store. I spent hours and hours on this game but never finished it. I will have to get back into it being that now I can use save states! "Die" :D

TelcoLou posted on Aug 18 2006 at 07:00 PM said:
You use save stats?

I'm already stuck in Highwater Pass II, can't find the exit. x(

Draken posted on Aug 18 2006 at 04:51 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Aug 18 2006 at 07:00 PM said:
You use save stats?

I'm already stuck in Highwater Pass II, can't find the exit. x(

My first reflex was to post several dozen 'lol' smilies, but then in an instant, I remembered the pain .... :(

* Hugs *

This game rocks. I just started playing it again on my Genesis and it's so much fun. The real deal is the way to play (Or at least without save states) B)

Nevermind, I was unaware of the fact that pressing c near a wall would make you climb it. :p

I feel like I'm going to have a great time with this game. :)

Edit: I realized this game was hard after getting a game over screen at Hills of the Warriors I (but atleast I didn't resort to savestats ;) )

Edit 2: *cries* Finally I made it, and then this happens:
DIE.JPG

^ :lol:

I remember when I first played that level I was so happy that I ended up going the high path and didn't end up at that dead end. Has yet to happen to me :)

BTW, it mentions in the manual that pressing the Special button © allows you to climb walls :p

Shouldn't this be in the "Other Consoles" forum?

Draken posted on Aug 18 2006 at 05:49 PM said:
Nevermind, I was unaware of the fact that pressing c near a wall would make you climb it. :p

I feel like I'm going to have a great time with this game. :)

Edit: I realized this game was hard after getting a game over screen at Hills of the Warriors I (but atleast I didn't resort to savestats ;) )

Edit 2: *cries* Finally I made it, and then this happens:
DIE.JPG

Bloody swamp level is like that .... only 10 times worse :ph34r:

Back