I'm Sick And Tired Of All These Delays!

BaDToaD said:
You could post about your dogs first experiences of peanut butter in the Pandora forums and still get over two pages of replies ;)

Dogs and peanut butter :blink: (unless you want your dog to lick certain places why would you give a dog... wait mental image .. ewwww)

Last edited by a moderator:
borgqueenx said:
Precharged battery would be awesome. Watching the pandora charge and wait till the red led becomes green, is not going to be heathy for me:( how can i eat or drink when there is a chance the led will become green during that time? :p
It's only the difference between playing with the Pandora and playing with the Pandora near an electrical outlet. You can use and charge it at the same time.

lulzfish said:
borgqueenx said:
Precharged battery would be awesome. Watching the pandora charge and wait till the red led becomes green, is not going to be heathy for me:( how can i eat or drink when there is a chance the led will become green during that time? :p
It's only the difference between playing with the Pandora and playing with the Pandora near an electrical outlet. You can use and charge it at the same time.
aint that bad for the battery? i learned that the first time you need to charge the battery 12~24 hours.

borgqueenx said:
lulzfish said:
borgqueenx said:
aint that bad for the battery? i learned that the first time you need to charge the battery 12~24 hours.
...and that's what you will be doing. You'll be charging the battery (and be using it at the same time) for 24 hours or whatever.

dflemstr said:
borgqueenx said:
lulzfish said:
borgqueenx said:
...and that's what you will be doing. You'll be charging the battery (and be using it at the same time) for 24 hours or whatever.
playing/using at desame time wont hurt?

borgqueenx said:
*quote snip*
That may have been true for other battery technologies. But lithium batteries come ready to use from the start.

http://www.batteryuniversity.com/partone-12.htm said:
Lithium-ion is a very clean system and does not need priming as nickel-based batteries do. The 1st charge is no different to the 5th or the 50th charge. Stickers instructing to charge the battery for 8 hours or more for the first time may be a leftover from the nickel battery days.
Also the battery is likely to initially be at ~40% charge or a bit less, since that is the recommended storage charge.

dflemstr said:

Hehe I wonder how your eyes and wrists will be doing after using the Pandora for 24 hours! :D

too hype... too many expectations.

If there will be at least one bug in Pandora, you will fail.

snakebyte said:
too hype... too many expectations.

If there will be at least one bug in Pandora, you will fail.
Please, tell me more.
Where or what is that "hype" you are speaking of.

And, do you mean software bugs, that can easily be extinct via an update?

And by "you", do you mean the people who have ordered one, who know why they want the device, even if other people don't understand that?
Or do you mean the Devs, who are hopefully going to walk out of this +-zero?

BTW, neat "first strike" of contributing to the forum.

He is probably from the GP32spain forum of Pandora hate where they like to keep using the word 'hype' as a sort of meme for the Pandora. A lot of people there openly want to see the Pandora fail.

There is also an hilarious thread about how much they hate me there too. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to have done to them.

Niche handheld infighting entertains me greatly.

craigix said:
He is probably from the GP32spain forum of Pandora hate where they like to keep using the word 'hype' as a sort of meme for the Pandora. A lot of people there openly want to see the Pandora finished.
Fixed. :D The problem about Pandora at the GP32Spain forums is that people that don't like Pandora are noisier that the ones waiting for it to be finished.
There are a lot of supporters in GP32Spain (it's a great an interesting community, believe me), but most of us are waiting silently to receive our Pandoras.

Things will change a lot when the Pandora is released, for sure. :)

craigix said:
He is probably from the GP32spain forum of Pandora hate where they like to keep using the word 'hype' as a sort of meme for the Pandora. A lot of people there openly want to see the Pandora fail.

There is also an hilarious thread about how much they hate me there too. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to have done to them.

Niche handheld infighting entertains me greatly.

You never made the "african humping dance in loin-cloth in the local woods at night by a fire" video, thats probably why they hate you.

Is so sad what you say about gp32spain, craigix. It's a great community and has lots of potencial, but as CoMiKe say, the trolls make much more noise than the people that like the Pandora. Even people has left the community because of this (I was about to do that also, and have become angry a lot of times, because every thread on the pandora sub-forum always ends on a flamewar) Things have become more relaxed now that they see that Pandora is a reality, but they still say "don't say it's real until you have one on your hands", very sad.

It's funny one of them have as signature something like "Two months™ - ©-2005-2011 Pandora team" and, surrounding the text, he has, on white text/white background (so it's not visible) "PSP slim pandora battery", on both sides, because, as he said "that confuses the search engines because I don't want to make free publicity of the pandora" :lol:

efegea said:
Is so sad what you say about gp32spain, craigix. It's a great community and has lots of potencial, but as CoMiKe say, the trolls make much more noise than the people that like the Pandora. Even people has left the community because of this (I was about to do that also, and have become angry a lot of times, because every thread on the pandora sub-forum always ends on a flamewar) Things have become more relaxed now that they see that Pandora is a reality, but they still say "don't say it's real until you have one on your hands", very sad.

It's funny one of them have as signature something like "Two months™ - ©-2005-2011 Pandora team" and, surrounding the text, he has, on white text/white background (so it's not visible) "PSP slim pandora battery", on both sides, because, as he said "that confuses the search engines because I don't want to make free publicity of the pandora" :lol:

lmao

efegea said:
Things have become more relaxed now that they see that Pandora is a reality, but they still say "don't say it's real until you have one on your hands", very sad.

We've been at the "almost in our hands!!1" stage for the past, what, 10+ months now?

efegea said:
It's funny one of them have as signature something like "Two months™ - ©-2005-2011 Pandora team"

Who knows what'll happen? Two Months™ has certainly done the team well until now.

Looking forward to my Pandora in Two Months! :)

Tripmonkey_uk said:
craigix said:
Nice. Bet that threads even funnier once it's been put through an on-line translator.
Got a link? :D
I second this.

Reading through a hilarious thread would be a great way to kill time while waiting for a Pandora ;).

Back