Icons Wanted

Actually billy boy was pretty good at coding on the oldskool systems. He wrote a pretty tight basic for those machines. As for windows, he nearly abandoned the project in favor of OS2.

Hey, I finally got my PCEngine project to work!

It uses exactly the same menu system as SSnes, and will have the same in-game menu style/etc. So it can use exactly the same skin files as SSnes. However, I don't think most people want a picture of a SNES in a PCE emu :)

Hopefully rokdcasbah is working on some icons for the emu, but are there any takers for the menu background? Hydralancer did the snes one, but I've not seen him since the 22nd January, so can't ask him.

Like I said, the skin files will be identical format to SSnes 0.34, so if you need something to test them on, you can use that for now, although I will of course send a beta of the PCE emu when it's more usable.

Don't worry about SSNes, it's not been abandoned - I've just taken a break for a few days, and will now be able to implement all the stuff like volume control, in game menus, etc, into both emu's.

These are the icons usable by the PCE emu:

Load ROM
Settings
Exit

The other options are non-existant, as they will be provided by an in-game menu. SSnes will still have them however, as it works in a different way.

Back