I Think I've Went Insane.

panclair.jpg

Gruso could tell you what 2M stands for, but it'd cost you a Kitten.

Xian Long said:
change it to "please wait two months"

OK, revision 2 reprogrammed:

panclair2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Asmo said:
panclair.jpg

Rather freaking excellent! Another home run.

/Also, you can change the background color if you hit these buttons here....I can change the frame color too!

Nice. I want my Pandora's boot anim to be a logo of Pandora with the C64/Spectrum 'loading fuzz' in the background :)

Haha those are quality i like the spectrum one the most! i wouldnt normaly think of stickers on a console but i would defo put the spectrum stripes on it if i could!

Asmo said:

That's actually really fitting, considering that "ARM" used to be the abbreviation for "Acorn RISC Machine."

Haha, Asmo, those are fantastic! :D

I don't suppose there's any chance of seeing a C64 or C64C one, is there? :lol:

Wonderful! I'm laughing out loud at this. Thanks. :D I was a C64 kid, this makes my day.

thanks for posting these Asmo, its interesting to see the Pandora in different colors and designs
2v81qw3.gif

musicalwoods said:
Just wow. Now I want custom cases and keymats like these.
Agreed! I don't know how realistic this would be for the OP team to tackle at a later date, but to have the ability to have my Panda in Amiga beige would be brilliant. Plus it would have the added benefit of truly looking like a device from the period which would really confuse onlookers! (What the hell is THAT? How old is it?)

I wonder if this is feasible. What would it cost to manufacture the case and keymat in alt colours?

Asmo said:
panclair.jpg

This gives me an idea: maybe I'll sell vinyl-cut Pandora keyboard overlays. 

Back