I Think I've Went Insane.

Maybe he runs his screen at 1024x768 and centers the image with a large bezel. Maybe he added it to a Pandora mosaic of images. Maybe he stretched the image to huge proportions to give it that pixel art feel. :p

God Ginrai said:
Jourdy288 said:
@Asmo:
Drag, Drop, right click, set as desktop background. Win.

What kind of resolution are you running that you would want to use that for your Desktop background?! o_O

-God Ginrai
What? It's coming through just fine on my monitor, it isn't pixelated in the least! My display is 1280x800. And it's working just fine for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jourdy288 said:
God Ginrai said:
Jourdy288 said:
@Asmo:
Drag, Drop, right click, set as desktop background. Win.

What kind of resolution are you running that you would want to use that for your Desktop background?! o_O

-God Ginrai
What? It's coming through just fine on my monitor, it isn't pixelated in the least! My display is 1280x800. And it's working just fine for me.
HAY GUYZ, IT WORKS RLY WELL

wivces.jpg

btw, that's not really my res, tinypic plays some voodoo magic with it, and makes it gay

I'm really disappointed. I thought the Pandora will be black! If white is the new official color I cancel my order.
Now back to the 2nd most important part of this thread. Isn't Emacs a little hard to use on the Pandora because of the fact that you can only press two keys at once? Since I'm Vim user I will cancel my order if Emacs users do get additional thumbs with their pandora.

ricki said:
I'm really disappointed. I thought the Pandora will be black! If white is the new official color I cancel my order.
Now back to the 2nd most important part of this thread. Isn't Emacs a little hard to use on the Pandora because of the fact that you can only press two keys at once? Since I'm Vim user I will cancel my order if Emacs users do get additional thumbs with their pandora.
no, Lisp vs C takes precedent over Vim vs Emacs

Xian Long said:
ricki said:
no, Lisp vs C takes precedent over Vim vs Emacs

You can never get to a Lisp vs. C argument if you can't decide what text editor to code them in. ;)

-God Ginrai

My Panda arrived today :D There was a kind of extra in the box with it, which I don't understand yet. But it's from the Pandora team, so it must be good ;)

22691661.jpg

Just my beloved Vim acts a little strange, I think I switch to Emacs. It's a pretty good editor. I wonder why I didn't notice that before.

ricki said:
My Panda arrived today :D There was a kind of extra in the box with it, which I don't understand yet. But it's from the Pandora team, so it must be good ;)

22691661.jpg

Just my beloved Vim acts a little strange, I think I switch to Emacs. It's a pretty good editor. I wonder why I didn't notice that before.

There are 2 Clippits in emacs4pandora. <.< >.>

-God Ginrai

Back