asmo stop winning the thread

i am now winning

195gmb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
WhiteBat said:
Xian Long said:
asmo stop winning the thread

i am now winning

*Hallelujah plays in the background as Pandora is magically lifted out of its box by a magnificent white light and rainbows*

...wait, something is not right here. I mean...where are all the devils and demons and cursed shadow people prophesied after opening Pandora's Box? Why is the sky clear and rainbows abound, instead of it ripping into a sea of fire?

OMG! It's a sign of the apocalypse! Every man, woman, and child for themselves! :ph34r:

I am now the current winnar of this thread:
i think gruso or someone mentioned this idea...
pandbaking.jpg

HealyHQ said:
...wait, something is not right here. I mean...where are all the devils and demons and cursed shadow people prophesied after opening Pandora's Box? Why is the sky clear and rainbows abound, instead of it ripping into a sea of fire?
They just run on the Pandora, under emulation. PanDemon 1.3 can almost achieve full speed with no frame skip.

Lozrus said:
HealyHQ said:
They just run on the Pandora, under emulation. PanDemon 1.3 can almost achieve full speed with no frame skip.

Ooh! Is that with sound? :eek:

Lozrus said:
HealyHQ said:
PanDemon is a satanic toilet emulator...

El Jefe said:
-2 points. It was a cake, not cookies.
Excellent execution and style, however. We'll call it an even 7 out of 10.

Asmo said:
OK, THAT is cool, I'd pay to have my Panda all made up like that!

Shoot, we should distribute these around to retro computer groups :lol:
Imagine how thrilled they'd be when they realize the Pandora emulates these computers, not actually being one :p

atomicthumbs said:
This gives me an idea: maybe I'll sell vinyl-cut Pandora keyboard overlays.

I thought about this too - but I reckon the way to go would be extruded overlays like the ones that used to come with Atari Jaguar games, for the keypad on the controller. That way you could have matching keys and imitation textures for every system, and you could change them as the mood took you!

iprice said:
Any chance of an Amstrad CPC based one?

panstradcpc464.jpg

El Jefe said:
pandbaking.jpg

Perfect! :D

this thread made my day. Many LOL's!

I love the youtube demo of the pandora slim. I have no speakers at work, I think it made it funnier. :lol:

CaptainHairy said:
I'm just wondering, with all the awesome, how you could miss calling it the "Commodora 64".

But then I'd still have had a 'C' in the logo ;)

Pantari 800 and Pantari 800XL are better than Pannodore 64.

What's better? Panamiga or Pantari ST?

Back