I Think I've Went Insane.

Nice Excellent superb.

i just dont smille because of all those poor kittens that dissapeared because of those posters.

Panstrad for the Win !
I'd nearly forgotten about the beauty of the 464 keyboard. Why don't they make coloured keyboards any more?

Even Amstrad stopped doing it with the 6128 ....

timofonic said:
Pantari 800 and Pantari 800XL are better than Pannodore 64.

What's better? Panamiga or Pantari ST?
Panstrad. Know why? See here:

[quote name='Wikipedia' date='Whenever it was written, fools.]]Following the CPCs end of production, Amstrad gave permission for the CPC ROMs to be distributed freely as long as the copyright message is not changed and that it is acknowledged that Amstrad still holds copyright, giving emulator authors the possibility to ship the CPC firmware with their programs.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
El Jefe said:
I am now the current winnar of this thread:
i think gruso or someone mentioned this idea...
pandbaking.jpg

Oh man that's a good one :)

I think the first batch might be over cooked though if you leave them in the oven for Two Months, I think we're less then Two Months now before the first ones start popping out the oven :p

An idea... What about making more of those Pandora renders ressembling retro computers and retro gaming systems?

This could be used for ads imitating the ones from the old days, directly in homage-parody of the ordginal systems (like about the better battery life of Pandora, better screen, tons more portable, less hardware failures, connectivity using those old modems vs wifi and bt, not need to wait loading tapes and then failing, no need an external screen, no failing floppies...). Maybe even imitating the oldie style of famous ads from those days too.

This could be a nice way to do some kind of guerrilla marketing out there, attracting people from the retro scene :)

It could also be used as some demostration demoscene for Pandora in the future, featuring those renders and tons of jokes but at same time showing real possibilities (like running the emulator screen inside the screen of the rendered Pandora showing some cool PD stuff...).

Asmo, what do you think? :D

Well yeah, we should do them sort of... Sony style :lol: Hire fake bloggers? Neh. But I think we ought infiltrate other forums or other forums we're members of, retro computer forums, and show these off.
Ad in a magazine, no.

Aninhumer said:
I highly suspect there would be trademark issues with using these as actual adverts.
There's nothing preventing a "fake" 80s-microcomputer-advert style advert, though, right? :D

Aninhumer said:
I highly suspect there would be trademark issues with using these as actual adverts.

Parodies are perfectly legal, also is legal that they are not the same but resembling like those. Just changing enugh the disign so it resembles that systum but not the same design, it's quite used in marketing ani USA parodies...

Anyway, those can be unofficial ads too, printed by ourselves and using in retro gaming/computing events :)

Some stuff I collected for reference...http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss234/timofonic/

No problem, it just take some minutes to do it :)

Tons of stuff out there, but it's tiring to collect them. No want to orgonize them per interest and platform yor now :)

timofonic said:
Asmo, what do you think? :D

I have a few more cooking, might be a day or two. Or three.

;)

Asmo said:

That's wrong! That's Pantari 2600! And you missed to add ET game :(

There are Pantari 8bit computers (800, 600XL, 800XL, 65XE...), Pantari 5200 and XEGS are console versions of the computer ones, Pantari 7800 is a and improvement over 2600 and mostly compatible with it.

There's also Pantari ST and Pantari Falcon, but this last one seems to be less interesting for gaming.

In consoles, there's Pantari Lynx and Pantari Jaguar. The first one features the mythical Craig's Challenge where a guy needs to find the pieces and team for making a fictional system called Pandora, the last ones has the classic MDaveTest 2000 known for being quite gamepad demanding.

Too much Pantari generations I think... :p

timofonic said:
you missed to add ET game :(

When you buy a Pantari you will receive a free map to their desert burial site, so you can dig up your own copy.

Back