I Think I've Went Insane.

Username said:
I'm down for playing pong for 10 hours straight. If only I had an opponent so dedicated.
You're willing? What a shock, as am I!

Last edited by a moderator:
Asmo said:
Paypal? People would pay? I'll get the IP address of everyone who's viewed the thread, you'll all be getting an invoice shortly! :D

pongdora.jpg
*100 hours with the DSP

I really like these, especially that Spectrum one. The little rainbow looks right at home on the Pandora.

These would make a good advertising campaign if only in the select places were people would get them... hang on... that might be right here.

craigix said:
I really like these, especially that Spectrum one. The little rainbow looks right at home on the Pandora.

These would make a good advertising campaign if only in the select places were people would get them... hang on... that might be right here.
Good time for the OP-Team to start with making Stickers and right colored Buttons for these Pandora-Mods. ;) If people see this Advertising I'm sure, they want a Pandora looking like this and not "just" a black Pandora.

craigix said:

Yes, like places for retrocomputing and retrogaming ;)

craigix said:
These would make a good advertising campaign if only in the select places were people would get them

They can be stripped of any troublesome elements if desired (for use elsewhere), I still have them in PSD layers ;)

pi99.jpg

Asmo said:
craigix said:
These would make a good advertising campaign if only in the select places were people would get them

They can be stripped of any troublesome elements if desired (for use elsewhere), I still have them in PSD layers ;)

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9562/pi99.jpg

:lol: moms hair

If anything it looks like the dad is yelling at his daughter.
"I said NEVER to say two months again!!"
Oh and the Cosby made me lol.

craigix said:

No! These would make good products. You should offer them as custom upgrade options for the 2nd batchers. Charge twice the extra cost as slip Asmo a $1 a unit commission. Might even be tempted to buy a new one myself and sell my boring first batch one on ebay. :)

Now which one? Vic20, Atari ST or QL? Amso I'll have a Vic20 Omega Race special please (with a flake).

craigix said:

No! These would make good products. You should offer them as custom upgrade options for the 2nd batchers. Charge twice the extra cost as slip Asmo a $1 a unit commission. Might even be tempted to buy a new one myself and sell my boring first batch one on ebay. :)

Now which one? Vic20, Atari ST or QL? Amso I'll have a Vic20 Omega Race special please (with a flake).

Hey Asmo, mind if I post these pics to my Bebo? I've got a great idea (hear me out).

I'll go around in groups for retro computers and post them around.
It could work!

Sorry, I've got spammers tendencies. But, I still think it effective since I can manage to blend right in. Besides, most of Bebo is kinda spammy, yet most of their members, starving for something, bite right into it.
It could work.

Jourdy288 said:
Sorry, I've got spammers tendencies. But, I still think it effective since I can manage to blend right in. Besides, most of Bebo is kinda spammy, yet most of their members, starving for something, bite right into it.
It could work.

Wait until it actually comes out so that there are working emulators to show off. You don't want people to get all excited and then find that it's not out yet and that some emulators might not work.

Back