I Prefer This Case !

PunchOut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkbFdJG5xuY&feature=related

It looks better.

yes, but its not gonna happen.

I personally just want craig and his team to email all guys who pre-ordered, and then ask them if they wanna have this case revision, or if they want to wait for the newest.
This way everyone's happy.

yes but they would also have to ask if they want to forfeit to their case warranty

and not asking for refund or case change on the future,

and mostly sure NDA to not to show such a cases to press and get bad opinions

Theres no way that 4000 people will respond to the email in a timely manner. They just need to pick a number and offer them to the first ones that dont care.

PunchOut said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkbFdJG5xuY&feature=related

It looks better.
It looks good, as it's a CNC case. CNC cases are _really_ expensive and they are rather fragile.

Last edited by a moderator:
I much prefer this case too. I like that you can see the interior. Also, I bet if transparent plastic was used, the smudges and stuff wouldn't show as well.

Can the team not just ask the chinese to use a transparent plastic instead of the black?

I'd prefer a transparent case too, but the problem is, that the Pandora has always been advertised as being black, so people not lurking the boards could be pissed off when receiving a transparent Pandora. Especially those who want to use them as PDA/MID/UMPC.

Hmm though would they be less pissed to recieve a greasy smeary case?

I think the people not bothered about the looks won't mind either way, and the people who are bothered will prefer it.

However, I won't make a poll...

greendots said:
Theres no way that 4000 people will respond to the email in a timely manner. They just need to pick a number and offer them to the first ones that dont care.

Would be nice if they could email at least half im around 1600-1700 range. Im sure most people would opt in getting it sooner rather then waiting for more revisions.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about emailing the first 500 people, the ones who are actually going to be receiving (or not) this case? Then email the next people if some don't want it, etc. Create a "fast case list" and a "good case list".

It really doesn't make sense for them to make only 500 cases from the current mold if there is demand for more than that. There should be enough cases made for every person who wants one of these. The only difference between 500 and, say 2000, is that there will be a lot more people that are going to disappointed that they have to wait for another revision. OP seems to be one of the few companies, at least that I have ever encountered, that is seriously concerned about their customers. It would be a foolish mistake to say that only the first 500 people will even be given the option of choosing.

Back