A Pandora Just For Me

Any chance for SONY?

• You have more chance getting a dildo up your ass!!!

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • I want one too!!!

Votes: 34 30.6%
  • Yes, there's a chance

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • No chance, sorry

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Other opinion (please specify)

Votes: 28 25.2%

• Total voters

krosfyah said:
If the Panda's a big success you can be sure of some Chinese company making cheap replacement cases. Keep that $1000 under the mattress for now.

This. I wanted a Honeyee DS and the shell was later provided BY THE CHINESE! Took a lot of patience and a TRI WING screwdriver, but I got that sucker done.
honeyee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
darien said:
krosfyah said:
If the Panda's a big success you can be sure of some Chinese company making cheap replacement cases. Keep that $1000 under the mattress for now.

This. I wanted a Honeyee DS and the shell was later provided BY THE CHINESE! Took a lot of patience and a TRI WING screwdriver, but I got that sucker done.
Hey, maybe if the OP team got a shady enough company to make the cases they might be the one's to make custom cases. All they need to do is inject different colors.

second exodous said:
darien said:
krosfyah said:

Hey, maybe if the OP team got a shady enough company to make the cases they might be the one's to make custom cases. All they need to do is inject different colors.

Maybe it's just me, but I would personally like a Panda themed Pandora. For me, this was why the Honeyee DS looked so good. Black and White, and Panda.

lulzfish said:
I'm just going to buy an extra black case and paint it translucent, I don't see anything that could possibly go wrong with that idea.

In fact, when you're getting that paint, you could not ask for a Long Weight, could you?

Oh, you beat me SONY, but I like this one better anyway:
pantari.jpg

It also wouldn't require a new keymat, just the case/buttons. The 'ribs' where the keys would require a new mold though.

i have no interesting at the transparent case...... the transparent Gameboy/PSP/pandora(?) in my opinion is terribly ugly -_-!!!

about the case you wanted, if you raise the bid, you will get better chance

no one hates money

good luck boy :D

Clear's not a bad idea, though. It leaves it open for paint in any color and still keeps the transparent option. :)

-Tj- said:
Clear's not a bad idea, though. It leaves it open for paint in any color and still keeps the transparent option. :)
White would be best if you want another color. Here is someone talking about dying plastic with Rit Dye. There is this article over at Gideontech explaining dye that comes in spray cans.

Dying it would be the best option because it doesn't add a layer to the case like paint does. I wish the Pandora came in white, I would make a lime green or a dark green case, maybe lime with dark buttons, green being my favorite color. You could dye in any color and it would look like the case was originally made in that color. Black looks nice but doesn't leave much for customization.

EDIT: Hmm, the article at Gideontech says there is a white dye that will lighten black so you can apply other colors to it. I would definitely try it on the battery cover first and replace it if it looks like crap. Guess I have to go dark green on my Pandora.

It would be pretty simple and not too expensive to make, say, AI files and bring them to a sign shop, and then hot glue the pieces together.

Back