I Got Gpsp (gba) Running With Sound!

dirtyrat229 posted on Dec 31 2006 at 11:36 PM said:
My spanish isn't good, but I saw this on the spanish site http://www.gp32spain.com/foros/showthread.php?t=39249. I tried to extract the file, but with no luck.

Errr... that is a joke (=Broma). In fact, if you change extension of "geepee2x.rar.zip" in .png, you can see some beers :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
The readme in the last version of gpSP got me a bit concerned. I got the impression Exophase wasn't interested anymore.

Where did he say he wasn't interested? I read the latest readme and there was nothing like that. Oh well wouldn't suprise me though these days with all of the PSP fever lately ;)

The readme in the last version of gpSP got me a bit concerned. I got the impression Exophase wasn't interested anymore.

Where did he say he wasn't interested? I read the latest readme and there was nothing like that. Oh well wouldn't suprise me though these days with all of the PSP fever lately ;)
I meant not interested in continuing the PSP version. He seemed pretty pissed off with the unofficial KAI releases.

Ok so is the gpSP project dead? Ever since Zod fell in love with the PSP there has been no news, posts or updates for this. Exophase is also MIA. It is ok if it is I guess but it would be nice to know.

Any news good or bad? Zod? Exophase?

Thanks.

Ok so is the gpSP project dead? Ever since Zod fell in love with the PSP there has been no news, posts or updates for this. Exophase is also MIA. It is ok if it is I guess but it would be nice to know.

Any news good or bad? Zod? Exophase?

Thanks.
FFS, people take breaks. I think they are doing this on purpose Dave, to get you riled up!

I'm really curious as to whether zodttd is responsible for the recent CPS2 test release, or if it's a separate project. The "Stick+VOL" convention for frameskip made me think it was zodttd, but he's usually very chatty about projects... is it Puck2099? It's driving me nuts :)

AAH! 184 to go! That's far too much gibberish to wade through. Out of curiosity, were there actually any games that sound worked in?

Edit; error in calculation - don't ask.

Out of curiosity, were there actually any games that sound worked in?
Yes. I remember reports of a couple. Feel like scouring through the thread to find which ones? ;)
55pages, 818? posts..... Maybe I'll wait to be pleasantly surprised...

@subcon Thanks, now I've got a little bit more definition as to what to put into a search engine, of course I was just curious. Must say I'm tempted by the report on Baldur's gate Dark alliance, I might buy it...

Zodttd does seem to have dropped off the radar though, maybe real-life things. This could be a really great emulator... It is already even.

Zodttd does seem to have dropped off the radar though, maybe real-life things. This could be a really great emulator... It is already even.
If your talking about buying the GBA version don't. It practically already runs full speed on the emulator. I think if you use frameskip 2-3 and overclock to 250 it is very playable.

180 posts left.

Back