I Got A Gba...

onionfrog

Sir Cheapass Gamer
Website
Visit site
So Yeah, Although I have a gp32 I have recently had slight craving for some more recent portable gaming. So when I was at gamestop yesterday, so Little kid was trying to dell his gba.

But gamestop wouldnt buy it from him because of some BS about the screen being cracked. I went over to him and looked at it and it didnt look cracked and the system was in decent condition.

So I was like "I'll give ya $10, Its better than nothing"

He was like "Okay" and Now I have an original GBA forn $10.. Go me!

In addition used games were buy 2 get 1 free so I picked up 3 ps2 games, Phantom Brave, Alter Echo, and Castle Shikigami 2..for like $30 total for the games..
Yeah fairly sweet buys.. Specially the GBA...

Need to get some games... I love emulation because i can try out gba games before I buy them...
Anyways Yay!

Also I have to babysit my cousin this week, But i got her hooked on some of my gamecube games So I'll just be sitting there playing Super Monkey Ball with my cousin and gettting paid for it...
Yay for me!

Phantom Brave is a great game, very deep... if you have the time to spend you can really get into that game for tens and tens of hours easily. I love the free movement (no grids) system as well.

Castle Shikigami is a sweet game as well. When we got that in the US for PS2 it was called Mobile Lightforce 2 and had some cheesy Charlie's Angels artwork on the cover... it sold for $15 new when it first came out. I tried it out and couldn't believe how great of a shooter it was and bought the only copy.

Back