Gba Roms On Sp?

gary.mckeown

Website
Visit site
hi, i've bought a load of gba carts from a 2nd hand shop and am going to get a gba SP, how would i go about playing gba roms (of the games that i own) on the SP? is there a card to buy or something? i cant be bothered carrying the carts around with me so some little pikey can come and mug me lol so i want to put the roms of the games i've bought onto something so i dont have to carry them around.

thanks for the help in advance

Gaz.

lol

piracy

lol

lol.jpg

I thought you posted previously you had brought a flash cart for running GBA roms on DS? you er use the same flash cart. And yep you're right its not illegal as long as you dump the carts yourself you can't just download them from the Internet...

yeah i was gonna buy the ds but there was a lot of ppl sayin that the games were coming out too slow so i decided against it & i thought programming for it would be easier to learn but lol i was wrong.

The SP will do till ds games like mario kart and snowboard kids come out and till the psp comes out too.

so a 512mb flash cart will let me dump the roms from the sp and run the dumped roms?

thanx

Gaz.

The ability to dump games depends entirely on the software / hardware. Most can though yes... best to ask whoever you're buying from and or do some research on the unit first.

Back