How's it going? (2012-03-05)

Any idea how many of the new pandoras have been made?

I thought it was about 300, but I'd love for someone to tell me otherwise (depending on which way the estimate goes of course).

Any idea how many of the new pandoras have been made?

I thought it was about 300, but I'd love for someone to tell me otherwise (depending on which way the estimate goes of course).
With our current plan, the first 2000 units should be finished mid May which means about 600 of the classic preorders should have gotten their units until then.

Production will speed up significantly after these 2000 units (from 100 per week to 250 per week).

Right now, 460 Pandoras have been produced, 90 have been delivered to classic preorders, more to follow soon (I'll send the next 40 to Craig within the next days), about 100 of those Pandoras are not yet delivered to the customers but either waiting for the final payment or already in the mail :)

DEATH SPEAKS IN CAPITALS :)

AND ALSO PLAYS A MEAN GUITAR SOLO.

cover2_lg.jpg

Well, just got the final payment email. Can't wait to receive it! But, I can't help but feel like I was threatened to purchase this, what with every email I got from you guys starting with "DIE". Just kidding, I know it's German. Hope the rest of you still waiting will receive yours eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
[...] every email I got from you guys starting with "DIE". Just kidding, I know it's German.
Some years ago Volkswagen actually ran a somewhat unfortunate advertising campaign throughout Germany; it featured billboards that said: "Die Happy Days. Jetzt bei Ihrem Volkswagen Partner" [sic] (~"The Happy Days. Now at your Volkswagen partner.").

[...] every email I got from you guys starting with "DIE". Just kidding, I know it's German.
Some years ago Volkswagen actually ran a somewhat unfortunate advertising campaign throughout Germany; it featured billboards that said: "Die Happy Days. Jetzt bei Ihrem Volkswagen Partner" [sic] (~"The Happy Days. Now at your Volkswagen partner.").
That's pretty funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember the exact date, but it was between the end of January and the beginning of February. I do remember lurking the site for a bit and then deciding to join. I sent more money too soon, as I just received the final payment complete email today lol. But, they can use the extra money.

Last four posters: Did any of you upgrade, or are you all just regular orders? If the latter is true, then it looks like my order may be a mere Two Months away, as my preorder was that February! :)

Back