How's it going? (2012-03-05)

I hope so.... I can't understand how people have been waiting so long for these...

Here's an interesting potential happenstance... I'm an American order; perhaps those run on a separate list? (Original post edited to include this potentially important information)

Nope, no special queue for American orders, maybe I had some software error in there?

I thought we should be about mid December right now.

Nope, no special queue for American orders, maybe I had some software error in there?

More like late December - I just received payment email :D

Also, (@ED), what email address should I use for inquiries about my order?

More like late December - I just received payment email :D

Also, (@ED), what email address should I use for inquiries about my order?

I live here in the US...

I ordered mine the day the pre orders opened up last year. 5 weeks ago i received an email for the remainder of the payment. Last week i got am email from Link stating that mine should be shipped out later this week via UPS ground... waiting for a tracking number. :rolleyes:

I live here in the US...

I ordered mine the day the pre orders opened up last year. 5 weeks ago i received an email for the remainder of the payment. Last week i got am email from Link stating that mine should be shipped out later this week via UPS ground... waiting for a tracking number. :rolleyes:
It's looking like the package won't arrive until Monday. You'll have a tracking number then :)

Ah, so I may be a happy accident? Oops, sorry for breaking things, then... :(

Thanks anyways. If you wanna push me back, that's fine, but don't lose my cashola, eh?

Also, do we get any additional "You're full up - here's where you stand" message?

Ordered feb 2009 and still waiting, have tried to keep up with events and still don't know what's going on half the time...but what I'm REALLY interested in are those TV Out leads!!!! Any news? :)

Last I heard was that the company originally engaged to make them lost interest, and that Ed has quotes from some other companies.

My guess is that it will be sorted out once Pandora production is running smoothly.

Aaaahh. Are these still composite/SVHS leads, or have they been upgraded to support Scart/HD?

Aaaahh. Are these still composite/SVHS leads, or have they been upgraded to support Scart/HD?
How could they be? S-Video is the best you can get out of the ext port. Obviously you can put S-Video into a SCART plug (all devices dont support that though according to wikipedia) but that wont change the quality.

I ordered on the 2nd of January 2012 and received my 'Final payment' email two days ago :)

I can't help feeling bad for the people that paid up a long time ago and still have to wait, but I can understand the reasoning behind it... Regardless though, as a long time reader of this board (and the previous version), I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the Pandora!

No worries, a lot more final payment mails coming within the next few days.

I've got a headache today (overworked a bit) so I'm going to bed for today.

I'll try to have all Rebirth Competition entries up tomorrow night as well as some up-to-date news :)

HEY EVILDRAGON. I HOPE YOU GET TO FILLING BETTER.

Don't mean to be harsh but,

618px-CapsLock.jpg

This one reminds me of:

- mayday, we are sinking. I repeat: we are sinking!

- vot are you sinking about?

:D

haha I saw that one, they actually used that in my maritime radio ops course to break the tedium...

Back