How About A Pandora Model?

fuzzypinkunicorns666 said:
For future reference, since the search function here isn't very good, typing 'search string site:gp32x.de' into google works much better if you want to find something. Here's an example.

Ah, thankyou - that synatax keeps escaping my memory but is an excellent idea (it's terrible how many forums have search functions so limited that an external search engine can do better :( )

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, some forums I regularly visit have been doing that for a while; there's a custom adsense search box under the controls at the top of each page. It's something for any ad-supported, search-worthy site to look into.

lulzfish said:
Imagination is for people who don't have the GIMP!!

... picture....

And actually, since the Pandora is so much smaller than the EEE, the model looks smaller than a normal person. You know, if you squint a little and pretend I actually put any effort into that image.
Hum, maybe you can unleash your l33t Skilz on this one?

passionemobilefoto812.jpg

Or the more coffee table friendly
eee_pc_girl.jpg

I'll see what I can do.

edit: that second photo clearly didn't have the eee in it originally. A lot of the "woman + computer" photos are just stock images with the computer added digitally. If I can find the sources for the above, I'll try that instead.

3234857371_e0bc426524.jpg

Now, you might have some questions about this image, like:
1. What happened to her left hand?

Well, this model lost her left hand in a tragic blogging accident. If you look closely in the original, you can tell she's just trying to hide it. Since the Pandora is much smaller, it's more obvious on this one.

2. What happened to her bellybutton?

She got bellybutton cancer and it had to be removed.

3. How is related to the thread?

What thread?

Incidentally, is there a way to upload photos to here? These are all just linked to my Flickr account.

lulzfish said:
Now, you might have some questions about this image, like:
1. What happened to her left hand?

Well, this model lost her left hand in a tragic blogging accident. If you look closely in the original, you can tell she's just trying to hide it. Since the Pandora is much smaller, it's more obvious on this one.

2. What happened to her bellybutton?

She got bellybutton cancer and it had to be removed.
Oh my... :blink:

The second one looks a bit like Allison Mack... ahem smallville anyone?

I wonder if it would be possible to get the pandora in TV spots...

fuzzypinkunicorns666 said:
Monk said:
mali said:
Found it:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...=44248&st=0
mockup.jpg

Ah! Many thanks for that, I hadn't considered looking that far back... that looks just the job!

For future reference, since the search function here isn't very good, typing 'search string site:gp32x.de' into google works much better if you want to find something. Here's an example.

The search function here works fine as long as you aren't searching for something 3 letters or less. However, as long as you use a search function, I have no complaints.

-God Ginrai

Back