How About A Pandora Model?

Monk

Caveman Ninja
With the FDM case completed and sexy photos and 3d models (official and fan-made) bouncing about, how about a cheesy cut-out-and-glue Pandora model so we can all feel the size of the beast? Nothing too fancy, but perhaps something a step up from the flat cardboard tempalte of a Pandora that arrived with my GP2X F200?

hum, I was more thinking in the line of the Eeepc "models"

eee_girl_1.jpg

Dorothy-002.jpg

mali said:
Must be floating around somewhere on the boards ;)
It's too early in the day to be cryptic!

I've just thrown together a qwuick detail-free white paper model and I have to say I'm surprised at how close to F200 size it is - is MWeston the guy that The Incredible Hulk is based on? :-||

Polossatik said:
hum, I was more thinking in the line of the Eeepc "models"

eee_girl_1.jpg

Dorothy-002.jpg

I like the way you think, but could I order a redhead please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Monk said:
mali said:
Must be floating around somewhere on the boards ;)
It's too early in the day to be cryptic!

Sorry, i didn't want to be cryptic. I mean, someone already made a cut-out mockup :) It was posted on the boards. I don't have time to search for it, though.

I like the way you think, but could I order a redhead please?

sorry look like redheads only play with the wii...

Now imagine how that picture would have looked, if the babe was holding a Pandora...

Like a girl wearing a skimpy outfit holding a small box.

To be honest I wouldn't be looking at the Pandora, I'm a man.......oh who am I kidding of course I would!
My wife was making remarks about my Stuff magazine once saying "God that's typical, half naked woman in a men's magazine" I was liek "Eh?" I never noticed, I was merely drooling over some gadget or other.
If my wife was lying naked on the bed fondling my Pandora, I'd be like "Oi! The wife! Get your grubby paws off my Pandora. Come to daddy.....oooh you sexy little minx.." *talks to Pandora*

Marko said:
To be honest I wouldn't be looking at the Pandora, I'm a man.......oh who am I kidding of course I would!
My wife was making remarks about my Stuff magazine once saying "God that's typical, half naked woman in a men's magazine" I was liek "Eh?" I never noticed, I was merely drooling over some gadget or other.
If my wife was lying naked on the bed fondling my Pandora, I'd be like "Oi! The wife! Get your grubby paws off my Pandora. Come to daddy.....oooh you sexy little minx.." *talks to Pandora*
*Walks away... slowly...*

SteveM said:
Bosbeetle said:
Like a girl wearing a skimpy outfit holding a small box.

You're not far from seeing a "small box" on that second picture as it is!

LOL! You guys use that term too? It was common when I was a youngster...long ago now. If you got a flash of knickers when a girl wore a skirt it was called a "box shot"!

People talk about "seeing the box" and "show me your box" at work and I giggle like a little girl. Almost 31 and I still act like a teenager :rolleyes:

Karel Jansens said:
Now imagine how that picture would have looked, if the babe was holding a Pandora...

She'd look like a giant!

"Now imagine how that picture would have looked, if the babe was holding a Pandora..."

Imagination is for people who don't have the GIMP!!

:3 hold on a second..

edit:
3233396469_7824e8ca62.jpg

And actually, since the Pandora is so much smaller than the EEE, the model looks smaller than a normal person. You know, if you squint a little and pretend I actually put any effort into that image.

Lol I find Pandora much easier to pronounce than eey-eey-eey-peecee.

or triple eey peecee?

Anyhu... great papermodel. Pepakura time!

kin said:
Lol I find Pandora much easier to pronounce than eey-eey-eey-peecee.

or triple eey peecee?

I've always just pronouced it as a single, though slighly extended, E

Back